What to do stay or leave

1. It's pretty long but just finding out he is a narcissist. I was working the whole time married. 5 years ago I moved out got alimony, child support and have of military retirement. 10 months in he begged and cried for me to come home. He said he didn't know how to love anyone else . So with him being a contractor for the government making good money.we had joint accounts until I  took half of our savings and left. Now that Iam back home and is babysitting my first grandbaby. I'm not bringing any money and I have to ask for money like a little kid. My ? Is do I need to leave in order to get my alimony and retirement to get my own place.we have not had sex in 3 years. I have know money for lawyer what should I do. I would love to go back to work if my body would let me .But I promised I would watch grandbaby for daughter who is MRI tech  but paying for babysitting is crazy. Any info would be greatly appreciated 

Apparently the reason you left the first time wasn't resolved when you came back and now it's worse. It sounds like you have allowed him to tie you up financially. Did you get a divorce three years ago or a separation? Are you still married? Are you just living together? Did he take the car keys too?

What about outside friends? Has he isolated you from other people? You have daughter. Why won't she help?

• Author

I worked the whole time through our marriage  and at one time we had joint accounts until I left him 7 years ago and took half of our savings account. It didn't bother me until fibromyalgia and my 1st grandbaby came along now I have to beg for money. So can I take him to court for alimony and half of retirement while still living in the house,

25 minutes ago, schlumpy said:

You will have to talk to a divorce attorney. 

Yep.  Since your decision rests on a legal issue, you’ll need professional advice.  Many attorneys in the field offer a free initial consultation...

Mr. Lucky