Do you think she's into me?

mikesaloserr1

mikesaloserr1

Ok well it started in the summer and she liked me a lot like she was upsessed with me. We hooekd up about four times over summer. Then when she asked me out in beginning of september. I told her I wanted to see what happends that I'm not ready for another relationship. She got angry and got invovled with a foriegn exchange student and she said she liked him but she's always "loved me". She started being nice again and we went to a party and she got so drunk which mad me upset I took care of her and she got mad at me for what my friends said because they were making joeks at her because she was yellnig at everyone (she pretty much embarreseed me). I took care of her though and I got her home. She stopepd being nice that friday becausel I couldn't go to her field hockey game and I was suppsoed to go. Antoher reason she got angry was because we were supposed to hang out (that same night) and I had to go to a surprise party that I thoguht was next week. She got very angry and said this is over dont talk to me again. She calls me the next day and we talked things out and we hung out and hooked up. She still doesnt seem that interested in me because we hung out last night and she barely talked to me, but eventually she held my hand. When I asked her whats "up" with me and her she began to get angry and said I want to see what happends but she said she loved me. I'm starting to think I'm losing her though slowly and I think shes starting to become "in control". By that I mean she has low interest any suggestions?? To get her to like me more.