Closing your eyes while doing it?

I was having a discussion about sex with this man I met on the web who I haven't met yet. I was asking him questions about what he looked like, ect. I asked him to mail me a picture of himself to me and he kind of got upset and said it wouldn't make any difference because we love each other's personalities, but I insisted it was important for me just to get an idea of his face.

He said that when you have sex you just "close your eyes anyhow and enjoy the feelings."

I told him I never closed my eyes during sex, and if I did it would mean I didn't want to be with the person I was having sex with as I'd be imagining it was someone else.

He thought that was unusual as and said that most of his past women and ex wife had always closed their eyes.

Is that common to close your eyes during sex? Could that mean his version of sex is highly conservative?

Ahhh, the ol' "I have a million reasons why I don't want to send you my picture" routine.

So, did he end up sending you his picture? If he doesn't send you one, MOVE ON. I've been online for over 4 yrs, and various periods of time throughout these 4 yrs, I've used the Online Personals to try and meet someone. I can tell you from personal experience, if you meet a guy and he's reluctant to send you a recent picture, there's a damn good reason:

-he's married and is afraid to send his picture to anyone, doesn't want to 'get caught'...

-he looks NOTHING like he's described himself: age, whether he has hair or not, has lied about his weight, etc.

-is freaky looking and has learned from past experience that once he sends his picture, he never hears back from the women again

As for him thinking it's common to 'close your eyes while having sex', what does that have to do with the price of beans? Strange the guy is already talking about sex yet he's not willing to send you his picture. Something's up with that.

I always got a kick out of guys who'd get immediately defensive when asked for a picture (they'd seen mine, so only fair I see theirs)...they'd say something like, "oh so you're a shallow person who cares only about LOOKS"...or "it's the inside that matters most"....

Your guy sounds like he's hiding something...his marital status or his looks. I say be careful.

L

It is fairly common for both men and women to close their eyes after foreplay...during the actual sex act...and open their eyes afterwards. That's not really the important question here though.

The fact is, you must be physicially attracted to a person you are going to be in a relationship with. Physical attraction is very important. If he won't supply you with a picture, cut him off and tell him good-bye. Don't even agree to meet him if he doesn't supply a picture.

Even if he supplies a picture, don't continue your online relationship unless you are going to meet him in person very soon. A lot of people Email the photo of one of their friends who is much better looking.

And even if you find his picture attractive, that doesn't mean that the in person chemistry will be right. Online relationships are a big gamble. That's why you have to take them IN PERSON very soon in order to find out exactly the status.

As far as closing your eyes during sex, whatever you want to do then is a matter of choice. If you open your eyes, in some positions you will see mostly the ceiling, others you may be looking at pubic hair closeup, and others you may be looking at the wall bobbing up and down. And all that's contingent on the lights being up high enough. I like the lights pretty dim during lovemaking. You have a pretty good sense of humor though. Men will find that quite attractive.

I get a big thrill closing my eyes while I'm driving. After all, Stevie Wonder does it!!!