am i just being loney?

I think i may be in love with someone who I met and knew for only 2 weeks. I met him on a class fieltrip to Spain. Does this sound crazy to anyone? Maybe I'm just being lonely. He lives in a differnt state and I'm wondering if it's worth keeping in contact with him. Nothing happened while we were on the trip so maybe it's just a waste of my time, but I miss him, strange enough. Am I just being pathetic?

You're not being pathetic but I don't think it's a great idea to be obsessing with someone you only knew casually for two weeks.

There's not a lot of point in writing him either. I'm sure there are lots of ladies in his area for him to socialize with. I don't think a two week contact is enough of a basis to begin a letter writing exchange that will surely fizzle out at some point.

If you feel lonely, get out and meet people. Do things. We all go through periods like this. But don't set yourself up for major heartache by pursuing somebody who lives far away and is unlikely to ever move to your area.