No contact is killing me!!!!!!

Help !!!!!

I really want to text him but if i do he will ignore it again and i will feel 100% worse or he will reply something flippant and i will feel 100% worse again

Its a lose lose situation he doesnt want me but the need to contact him is bad right now!!!! WHy cant i just move on?

Any tips?????????

I know how you must feel. Try to get busy doing something that will occupy your time. I know that night time is the worst! Try a relaxing bath, some tea or cocoa and a good book. Call a friend and listen to them talk about something they might be going through. There's always someone who is in a situation that is worse than the one that we are experiencing at the time.

You can do it. It will get easier day by day.

Turn you phone off, put it away etc.....

dcsmom97, is right night time is the worst.

But you know how you will feel if you call him, you posted it yourself, so keep reminding yourself of that.

NC sucks, but in the long run t is best.

whichwayisup

Rant away. Either on here or to yourself. Make out an email to him, but DO NOT ADDRESS IT OR SEND IT! As soon as you hit that send button, you'll regret it.

Writing out all those thoughts, anger, hurt etc...Will help you deal with what's going on.

He isn't going to say what you want him to say, infact he probably won't even acknowledge period! SO don't put yourself in the line of fire!

Take a break from the computer, and go out with friends! Block him on your IM and email. And phone for that matter. Out of sight, out of mind and right now this is what you need. Who cares what he thinks/feels. Doesn't count! Only what you think counts! Remember that!

Call someone else! One of those people that you put off calling because you know the conversation will have to take an hour because it's been so long.

• Author

Thank you so much guys

I didnt call him and i am so pleased about that! The mad thing is he has no idea how i feel.

This is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so hard but i know from experience that its worse when i do contact him

Damn why did i ever have to meet this man?

I know how you must feel. Try to get busy doing something that will occupy your time. I know that night time is the worst! Try a relaxing bath, some tea or cocoa and a good book. Call a friend and listen to them talk about something they might be going through. There's always someone who is in a situation that is worse than the one that we are experiencing at the time.

You can do it. It will get easier day by day.

;isten no contact with my friend and lover is killing me. i love him so much . i had an affair for 11 years with him. last time i see him i ask him ... why are you hanging on to me its been11 years now.... his replied is because i love you. i walk away.we havent talk since........ no contact..........keep busy thats the key word,,, go walking do yard work. talk to friends. take a little vacation. any thing that will help you. good luck.