do women want drama?

16 hours ago, Ellener said:

you'd think...😁

Ayy you’d be surprised. I see um bruised and bloody, and locked up on the regional jail intake pages on a Friday and by Monday, they’re ride or die once more. Now see that’s drama. 😛 

Interstellar

According to scientists from Ivy League universities, Asian women...loves Korean dramas.

Edited by Interstellar
  • Like 1
On 4/9/2020 at 1:28 PM, K.K. said:

Whaaaat?! Heaven forbid there’s any passion!! 😁 ( I must’ve misunderstood this?) 

For real though, drama at the beginning of a relationship seems the norm to me. It’s when you’re trying to gauge how much you like each other. How fiery and passionate their personality. All the things that go along with becoming a couple. Staking your claim to each other can come with a little drama.  

The old “broken in like a good shoe” stuff usually comes well after you’ve sealed the deal with some drama and even arguing as you’re trying to find your place in their life. Only then does contentment follow. Basically, a more profound sense of love instead of infatuation and too much drama which can be overwhelming and make you crazy. 

Contentment can be a wonderful thing. It can also be boring as hell if it turns just plain ‘dull.’ I mean, nobody wants a fist throwing, knock down drag out involving cops and large amounts of alcohol, or some person you can’t trust not to steal your money and blow it on cocaine and hookers, but I think a little sprinkle of drama every now and again is like the salt on a tray of baked chicken thighs. Leaving it out would make the dish rather bland. Edible, but bland. And let’s face it, there’s nothing like a good argument or a little sprinkling of salt to get that blood pumping again. And don’t forget, the make sex is 🔥! ! 

Drama - yes please. 🙂 I don’t really like jerks though. A little bit of bad boy maybe but not a jerk. 

Yeah , somem like why l'd also never want my woman too , well , yaknow.  luckily there's not a hope in hell of that ever happening haha.

Ha, ha, get a phone call at 11:30pm last night from a MW who was livid at her H over-cooking the Easter prime rib on the BBQ, after 30 years he should know she likes her meat bloody and the damn thing cost 75 bucks! 😂👍

Then, bzzt, he opens the screen door and she goes dark, ha ha she's not supposed to be talking to me. Drama! If I had a nickel for every experience like that in life I'd be a rich man. As is, just another typical Easter, ha ha. While I was talking with her I was playing catch the laser bug with the cat. Female cats seem to like drama too!