do women like it when men cheat?

20 hours ago, Emilie Jolie said:

Totally. I love nothing more than having a cheating SO. I know I speak for all women when I say it makes me feel valued and cared for.  In fact, we have a little party every time he cheats and runs to tell me about it, because he knows how excited it makes me.

I really think the only reason for a guy to cheat is to make their partner happy. A gift to the relationship, if you will.

I’m assuming you are being sarcastic?

23 hours ago, alphamale said:

hmm let's see....my younger brother is a plastic surgeon in Chicago.  You can imagine how much he makes.  He is one of the highest self esteem people i know but yet he has cheated on every gf or wife he has ever had.  Even when he was in med school he was juggling 2 or 3 women at the same time.  He literally still has women banging down the door to get a piece of him.

So he has high self esteem but no respect for women.

• Like 2
Emilie Jolie
24 minutes ago, Malin889 said:

I’m assuming you are being sarcastic?

Yeah. I'm guessing letschill is on a windup, or he's twisting himself into a pretzel trying to justify 'all his friends' cheating 'all the time' to their gfs' joy... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Emilie Jolie said:

Yeah. I'm guessing letschill is on a windup, or he's twisting himself into a pretzel trying to justify 'all his friends' cheating 'all the time' to their gfs' joy... 

I can see one friend being a cheating a****** but not all of them. And I can't see the girls getting "excited" and "accepting" it. I think he's just trying to start a conversation. And it's worked. 

Emilie Jolie

To what end, though?

2 minutes ago, Malin889 said:

I think he's just trying to start a conversation. And it's worked. 

Also, presuming the OP's inquiry stems from personal experience with other men, one can conflate how men talk about women, even women they're married to or partnered with, and what they actually are doing. Ergo, womanizing can be a psy-op, real, or a combination. For a real one, a real cheater, though, lying is essential and serial cheaters have honed it to a fine art so it flows just as easily with fellow males as with any erstwhile female targets. Effective cheaters are often also narcissists and there are aspects of narcissism which are quite attractive to women, the bigger than life, charisma, engaging, flattering, supreme air of confidence. Watched it in person many times, ironically those guys are dead now, they burnt themselves out or were killed. Still, women loved them. Can't argue with reality.

• Like 2
On 4/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, Emilie Jolie said:

To what end, though?

I was tired of the conversation before it started lol

• Thanks 1

So your mates are liars.  And birds of a feather flock together.  

Edited by basil67
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
CaliforniaGirl
On 4/9/2020 at 3:43 PM, Letschill said:

My friends cheat on their girlfriends all the time. The women seem to accept it no matter what and even get excited from it. What is going on?

What the hell? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What's going on is some bored dude just read a whole bunch of PUA crap about how much women love to be treated badly and blah blah, and he's hoping to get some sort of confirmation of it.

You're welcome.  😂

Ah...the internet.

• Like 1

Remember that it's not cheating if there has been no agreement to have a commitment of exclusivity with each other. It's just dating.

• Like 1
CaliforniaGirl
On 4/11/2020 at 8:54 AM, carhill said:

Also, presuming the OP's inquiry stems from personal experience with other men, one can conflate how men talk about women, even women they're married to or partnered with, and what they actually are doing. Ergo, womanizing can be a psy-op, real, or a combination. For a real one, a real cheater, though, lying is essential and serial cheaters have honed it to a fine art so it flows just as easily with fellow males as with any erstwhile female targets. Effective cheaters are often also narcissists and there are aspects of narcissism which are quite attractive to women, the bigger than life, charisma, engaging, flattering, supreme air of confidence. Watched it in person many times, ironically those guys are dead now, they burnt themselves out or were killed. Still, women loved them. Can't argue with reality.

Women also love non-cheaters, millions and millions of them, can't argue with that reality. :)

There are some broken people in the world and some healthy people in the world.

CaliforniaGirl
5 hours ago, preraph said:

Remember that it's not cheating if there has been no agreement to have a commitment of exclusivity with each other. It's just dating.

That's true.

MimiCupid82
On 4/9/2020 at 5:43 PM, Letschill said:

My friends cheat on their girlfriends all the time. The women seem to accept it no matter what and even get excited from it. What is going on?

Well when my ex cheated on me I definitely didn’t get “excited”, I was beyond hurt and confused. He admitted it as soon as it happened and apologized for it. But I’d never give him a second chance even if he tried!!! 

• Sad 1
MimiCupid82
14 hours ago, CaliforniaGirl said:

What the hell? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What's going on is some bored dude just read a whole bunch of PUA crap about how much women love to be treated badly and blah blah, and he's hoping to get some sort of confirmation of it.

You're welcome.  😂

Ah...the internet.

Exactly because this doesn’t make any sense. No woman with a decent amount of self respect would let a man consistently cheat on her period!