• Author
On 4/17/2020 at 10:58 PM, elaine567 said:

An anti vaxxer is exactly the person the world needs in the middle of a viral pandemic...

Yes, but why would someone with such a high profile lose face in the eyes of the entire world? What gives?

• Author
On 4/17/2020 at 11:02 PM, preraph said:

Yeah.  This is going to make everyone a pro-vaxxer pretty quick.  

How?

1 hour ago, justwhoiam said:

why would someone with such a high profile lose face

well a lot of people DO want to end the lockdown, particularly in America, and let nature take its course. But people support personalities don't they? He's fallen from favour. There's been a ton of unhelpful conspiracy crap since the pandemic and some of the people talking it stay popular some don't. 'They love Trump' and all that.

Why? You a big fan? He is super-clever it would seem. Too clever for his own good?!

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, justwhoiam said:

How?

Because most people don't want to die and know the wisdom of following orders and recommendations from the highest medical associations.  

• Author
11 hours ago, Ellener said:

Why? You a big fan?

No, but it's weird or even awkward that someone who is so knowledgeable, biologist, scientist, you name it, top of the crop, instantly loses his mind... I'm trying to understand why he would say something if it weren't true. I am no fan. I am skeptical these days, which is the wise way to be. I'm not a biologist and it's hard for people to tell who's right and who's wrong.

Maybe they're all just wild guessing anything...

He is super-clever it would seem. Too clever for his own good?!

No idea... I heard about him just recently, I thought American know more about him than I do.

I thought American know more about him than I do.

He married a famous actress here which got him some recognition I guess. 

someone who is so knowledgeable, biologist, scientist, you name it, top of the crop, instantly loses his mind...

well he's not alone in that. I've been constantly surprised by the nonsense people 'at the top' have been spouting since all this, you'd think no one knew basic hygiene, history or science. 

As usual it's ordinary people who have risked the most yet kept their cool and calmly taken over and done what needs to be done.