Is he playing me or am I paranoid

3 hours ago, smackie9 said:

I think it has more to do with the constant miserable weather and the bland food they have there.

I'm british and from the UK.

Yeah the weather can be really crap although it has been glorious throughout this isolation.

The food is no blander than any other country.

In fact we have healthier food than America.

My stepsons girlfriend came for a visit from America and she said it was so frefreshing to have genuine meats etc instead of processed crap.

Oh, it's blander than Texas, that's for sure!  So is NY, though.  It's all remedyable!  Just need peppers and spices and plenty of them.  Of course, you guys do that there with curry.  

• Author
Shortblondie83
On 4/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, JTSW said:

I'm british and from the UK.

Yeah the weather can be really crap although it has been glorious throughout this isolation.

The food is no blander than any other country.

In fact we have healthier food than America.

My stepsons girlfriend came for a visit from America and she said it was so frefreshing to have genuine meats etc instead of processed crap.

I’ve yet been to the UK, but he has shown me plenty of pictures of his hometown. What he showed me, it sure looks gorgeous... the countryside anyway. However, I believe that maybe the weather has the same affect as it can for folks in the states like Oregon and Washington.  

As for the food, I absolutely love his cooking from what he has shared with me from back home. Except curry, I still can’t stand even the smell of curry. 

IHaveAnswers

Girlfriend, that is the oldest, most tired player game in the world. Bottom line, don't waste your time and energy trying to figure out if it's true or not! Just tell him thanks for telling me because one thing I do NOT want to do is waste my time with some crazy nutcase. I'm out! Chuck up the deuces and poof, be gone. That is how you handle this type of game player. You are playing right into the trap asking if its true, how he feels, what he is thinking all that. Typical narc behavior - they will get your focus on them even when they are telling you to your face that they don't want you anymore. Understand what time it is girlfriend and kick this bum to the curb. Whether his crazy is real or whether it's fake, bottom line is he is doing the crazy dance. Unless you want to be crazy too you sit this one out.