feelings i dont understand

confused&inneed

confused&inneed

i had a dream about a past bf last night, and now i cant get him out of my head. the weird thing is that in my dream, when he asked me to leave my house with him, i couldnt leave, i kept falling and i couldnt get up, he was there trying to help me, but i couldnt move. I dont get it.

I have had feelings for this kid for almost 5 yrs, we broke up 2 yrs ago, we only dated for 6 months. but we had a fling this past spring. I dont understand whats going on with me. Why do i still have feelings for this kid?

:bunny:

elijahBailey

Read up on sleep patterns and dreams. Wikipedia has some interesting information too. It's pretty interesting. There's a stage in sleep where we lose our motor ability/skills, when all our muscles are relaxed. And dreams where we find ourselves unable to run or move our limbs in a dire situation are supposed to have occured during this stage.

I dreamed about my exes sometimes. Doesn't mean a thing...... I think.... although I don't think they asked me to leave their house :D

Oh wait, I think I asked them to leave :lmao:

But seriously, don't let it bother you.

• Author
confused&inneed

alright thanks for your words. I just cant seem to get him out of my head. Its weird. But in the dream, he was at my house, and asked me to leave with him. but that doesnt make much difference.

I'll have to look it up, thank you again.

:bunny: