Had a g/f that left me for a another woman

New here so I'll start by saying hi to everyone.

About a year ago I had a g/f leave me for another woman. I was with her for 3 years.

Now to the problem. My current g/f currently started chatting with this woman from another country and to find out that have had alittle sex talk. No problem right!! The thing is my g/f is the one who started it, then masterbated to this other woman (in a 3some with me). She then went back and told this woman about it and they have exchanged photos,and so on. The other woman is basically telling her to online cheat on me. My g/f did come to me and told me what she did except forgot to tell me that she started it. It gets me thinking that she will do this in person with some woman while I am at work and then leave me for a woman. Am I being stupid or do I have a legit reason for getting worried? She told me not to worry it was a "isolated insidcent" and she would never really cheat on me it was only a fantasy.

Talk about deju vu all over again as Yogi Berra once said. I feel sorry for you. Here you were in a relationship with another woman for 3 years and she left you for another woman and now this. Look your girlfriend has initiated the sex talk with another woman and talks about masturbation with her. I think you probablly have a good chance of her doing the same thing to you that your previous girlfriend did to you.

I think it is interesting that you apparently have a tendency to attract bi-sexual women. By the way if the roles were reversed do you think your girlfriend would be so accepting as you? She initiates sex talk with another person. Whether it is a man or a woman it is irrevelant. It is disrespectful to you and your relationship. The way you describe this I think it will be a matter of time until she cheats on you with someone else. Apparently she has very little boundaries. Telling you she would never cheat on you is hogwash. This is what ever cheater says. Judge a person by their actions and not by their words and her actions are speaking volumes and it is not good. I think you have real problems.

I've been on one of LS's sites talking about religion all evening, but, this one struck me so I had to say something.

My husband found out recently that his very first girlfriend (the one he lost his virginity to) is now a lesbian.

I thought it was kinda funny.

Just an input here. Go back to what you were doing...:cool:

• Author

She was with a woman before but that was 7 years ago. She tells me that this is nothing but fantasy and I was in this fantasy with her. And she is the one that came forward and told me about. She could have hid it all together but she didn't. Her fantasy is to have a 3some but she could never go through with it b/c she couldn't handle seeing me with the girl that is having the 3some with us.