Little brother and Girl I'm interested in

Jackrey1989

So long story short my brother and I now work together I’m 24 and he’s 21 a girl we also work with, Paige, and I have been very flirty for a while and we finally had sex ... it was a disaster I’m on the smaller side and it did t last very long... got a lot of friend vibes after that.

i didn’t tell my brother about it and I used to always bully him as a kid. They start flirting and thinking nothing will come of it I didn’t say anything ... they had sex and evidently it went a lot better because Now it’s a regular thing.... i know he’s bigger and probably lasts longer... is there a way I can make her interested in me again or is this over? 

I remember the story too. It is unhealthy for you to still be concerned about this. You said yourself it was a disaster, so why would you even want to do that again? Because it was a disaster. And the disaster is that she then went out with your brother. There are a billion girls in the world. it's just crazy that you're still obsessing over this one who you yourself said the experience was a disaster with and who did something that's not nice. 

I think you deserve a little better than that. You need to let this go and stop looking in her direction and find yourself a new girlfriend. Stop worrying about your size .  It didn't stop you from having a date. don't ever mention your size when you're on a date with a girl or in bed with her because that's the part that would be unattractive because it shows a lack of confidence. There are plenty of girls who won't care that much about size. 

How do you imagine you can get her to be interested in you again if she's dating your brother now?  That would be kind of weird.  You and her already had a thing and it didn't work out.  If she was interested, she would have stayed with you.  Just let it go, move on.

• Like 1

Sorry OP but there is nothing you can do to make her interested again.

You need to let this one go.

• Like 2
  • Author
Jackrey1989
16 hours ago, ShyViolet said:

How do you imagine you can get her to be interested in you again if she's dating your brother now?  That would be kind of weird.  You and her already had a thing and it didn't work out.  If she was interested, she would have stayed with you.  Just let it go, move on.

I’m not sure any ideas?! 

• Author
Jackrey1989
1 hour ago, JTSW said:

Sorry OP but there is nothing you can do to make her interested again.

You need to let this one go.

No way to reverse course? 

No.  It wouldn't even be proper.  Two wrongs don't make a right, though I seem to remember, you actually encouraged your brother to try her out.  Too much time has passed.  It's a wrap.  There's a billion women in the world.  Find one that doesn't sleep with two brothers.  

15 hours ago, preraph said:

No.  It wouldn't even be proper.  Two wrongs don't make a right, though I seem to remember, you actually encouraged your brother to try her out.  Too much time has passed.  It's a wrap.  There's a billion women in the world.  Find one that doesn't sleep with two brothers.  

he asked his brother to date her after she dump him.

i cannot believe this.

then admit she dumped him because his tool is small and he is a two pump and done.

i can believe the size and duration comment being true. though i cannot believe him

telling us this either.

OP, had his chance. and he wants to know what are his chances to get back with her.

there are four chances:

no, no way, no how, no where, 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Jackrey1989 said:

Nope.

She's with your brother now. 

She's done with you.

On 4/29/2020 at 9:03 PM, Jackrey1989 said:

is there a way I can make her interested in me again or is this over? 

There's an old song: how you gonna keep them down on the farm after they've seen Paris?

It's over--- you and she are now friends.

18 hours ago, Jackrey1989 said:

absolutely none. Especially after 413 days. Your chance has petrified.

Edited by kendahke

This one is history, as far as you are concerned. But there is always a silver lining to a situation if you look hard enough. At least your baby bro wont be able to move in on your next girlfriend - which is why if I were you, I'd have purposefully set him up with this gal, just to get him out of the way, but to do it in such a way that he will always think of you as not just a big bro, but as a hero. You come out looking like a superhero, OP. Why muck things up now?

Edited by Poutrew
  • Like 1

Not unless you learn to grow a huge *&^% or you own a Maserati...just kidding.

Your best bet is to meet other girls and have fun with them.

Edited by smackie9
NomiMalone

You can do better than a girl who sleeps with you and then shamelessly sleeps with your brother too. Tacky.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jackrey1989
20 hours ago, kendahke said:

There's an old song: how you gonna keep them down on the farm after they've seen Paris?

It's over--- you and she are now friends.

So he’s Paris and I’m the farm?! 

7 hours ago, Jackrey1989 said:

More accurately, you are Old MacDonald, and your bro is the Bull Stud (at least in the eye of his GF). But don't be upset, OP. In the end, the farm belongs to Old MacDonald... When the bull stud has outlived his breeding ability, his destiny is to become steak and hamburger on Old MacDonald's dinner table, to feed the MacDonald clan. Look forward to telling the nieces and nephews how you set up their parents, while you bounce them on your knee. Again, you need to see the big picture. E-Yi-E-Yi-Ohhh 😉

Edited by Poutrew
elaine567

As per your other thread

"I’m 29 he’s 26. Andy (bro) is a little more mature/successful than me... I started talking to this Brazilian girl..  I wanted to visit Brazil ... so I took my little brother with me. 

But on this thread 

On 4/30/2020 at 2:03 AM, Jackrey1989 said:

my brother and I now work together I’m 24 and he’s 21,a girl we also work with, Paige

Essentially same story but ages and location are different
Which version is the truth?

• Thanks 1
On 5/2/2020 at 7:39 AM, Jackrey1989 said:

Who is she with and who is in the friendzone?