Send me photo pressure

Guys,I am chatting with one man from Tinder,he lives in another city and we might meet next week.I am 34,he is 38.

But since we started to chat,every day he is asking me for photos,sometimes few times a day.It started to scare me.

Every day photos,he is not rude and he is typing normal things,but really he is too much with photos.

Would you meet him in my place?

I tried to say in polite way that he is a bit too much with that and he answered me back that it is never too much of photos?!?!??!

• Like 1

Whether your profile has minimal photos or you've already sent him five - it doesn't matter.   He has shown that he doesn't respect your comfort zones.   It's a NO from me.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
poppyfields
51 minutes ago, smint said:

I tried to say in polite way that he is a bit too much with that and he answered me back that it is never too much of photos?!?!??!

If you have sent him one clear head shot and one clear full body shot, then imo he's being a bit of a ****.  

And agree with basil, he is totally disrespecting your boundaries and what you're comfortable with.  For me, having not met in person, that would be a turn off and automatic delete.

However, if YOU really like him, you can say something like "let's meet in person and if we click, I'll send you all the photos you want"!!  Lol

Edited by poppyfields
  • Like 2
  • Author

Guys thank you,you are right,it is such a turnoff.

We are chatting on whatsapp and I sent him all possible photos,full body,in uniform at work,every day life,just head photo,I don't think it is normal to act like that.

Maybe I will try to tell him again to stop it,and if he doesn't I will stop communicating.Those dating apps are such a waste of time.

• Like 3
  • Author

Preraph!So true!You said it so good"catalogue shopping"!

Edited by smint
  • Like 2

As someone who used to ask for additional photos I definitely think he is going too far. I only asked for photos when I couldn't clearly see what the woman looked like. It sounds like you've sent him more than enough for him to get an idea of what you look like. So I don't know what he's doing pressing you for more pictures.

• Like 2
The Outlaw

He's too pushy. Kick him to the curb. He isn't worth it anymore. 

• Like 1

it sounds like he's fishing for nudes or sexy pics. & hoping to get you comfortable enough to send them

Edited by ccas93
  • Like 1

If you gave him body pic and favpcial he wants sexy pics to collect like nudes or bikini shots.

poppyfields
48 minutes ago, preraph said:

Blow him off. He thinks he's catalog shopping. Just tell him you're no longer interested.

This!  And let us know his response.  

• Like 2
NeverDoneLearning

Fast forward a month or two.

What else will he be adding pressure to? sex? moving in together? 

Things he wants.. that you might not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Author

Thank you guys, I will not meet him then, it is not normal, he still haven't asked for nudes or anything like that, but as you said maybe he is trying to make me comfortable to send it to him too. I don't understand, now days you can see as much things as you want on internet, every kind of photo is available, what is the point.

So many psychos out there and yes what would be the next pressure then. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you feel uncomfortable or scared already, doesn't matter why really, it's hard to imagine how meeting would go well from there. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

• Like 1

A few times a day is obsessive, and obsessively asking a stranger to send photos of themselves is creepy. You have ask yourself why a stranger is so insistent on getting lots and lots of photos of you. 

• Like 1

It's better for their egos if someone sends it to them. That's the way it's different from p***. They can go around bragging to people 

• Like 1
manfrombelow
4 hours ago, smint said:

Guys,I am chatting with one man from Tinder,he lives in another city and we might meet next week.I am 34,he is 38.

But since we started to chat,every day he is asking me for photos,sometimes few times a day.It started to scare me.

Every day photos,he is not rude and he is typing normal things,but really he is too much with photos.

It's reasonable and common sense for you to feel scared. 

You guys are not officially together and yet this guy asks for your photos EVERY DAY? Even if you're a couple, it would still be considered weird turnoff AF.

He blew his chance of meeting you and potentially building a romantic relationship with you by his creepy and needy behaviour. Considering he's 38, this is even creepier because no mature man would do that.

This guy smells bad news to me. So if I were you, I would not meet him.

• Like 2
CaliforniaGirl
4 hours ago, smint said:

"Would you meet him in my place?"

Uh, NO.

He'll be humping your leg at Starbuck's as it is.

And no. No more damned pictures. That's why God created Safe Search Off, as far as I know. (That might have been on the Eighth Day. Can't exactly remember.)

Asking for more photos every day? Just. Stop. It. WTF? How many could one guy need? Does he have extra eyes or something? Is he a spider?

There's a limit. BACK OFF HUMPIE. I dunno, if it were me I'd probably drop this overzealous twit. Barring that, bring a dog and some spray, any kind of spray. Good luck.

Edited by CaliforniaGirl
  • Thanks 1
Trail Blazer

If he was smart, he'd get you comfortable enough to add him on Facebook.  That way he could see all the photos he wanted.  Clearly he's not that smart.  Like many here, I think he's slowly working his way towards asking for nudes.  That's a pass from me.

• Like 1
miranda561
5 hours ago, smint said:

Guys thank you,you are right,it is such a turnoff.

We are chatting on whatsapp and I sent him all possible photos,full body,in uniform at work,every day life,just head photo,I don't think it is normal to act like that.

Maybe I will try to tell him again to stop it,and if he doesn't I will stop communicating.Those dating apps are such a waste of time.

Forget him don't even bother.

Ive come across guys like that. They are sooooo annoying 😡. Plus they only care about whether youre attractive or not. Nothing  else. Basically superficial 

• Like 1

I haven't read all replies, but in case no one else has mentioned this, be careful that he's not a scammer. They ask for plenty of photo's because if they manage to hack your dating profile it helps their scamming agenda to have extra photo's on hand when they start pretending to be you.  This happened to someone I know and he didn't realise until he tried to log in to his dating profile and the password had been changed.  Of course, he could also just be a garden variety numpty who pesters for too many photos because he judges women on what they look like. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1