forever or not

I've been dating the same guy for almost two years now. He is from another country and got a job here in the states. When this happened we decided to move in together. It was great in the beginning, but now I'm starting to notice little things that are driving me nuts. First of all, he stopped dressing as nice as he used to. Now, he's a t-shirt kind of guy. When I come home from work our place is usually a mess. He hasn't done one load of laundry since we've lived together. The sink always has dishes in it, not just that there's food in the sink. He wonders why the kitchen always stinks. It's gross! I have to spend so much time cleaning that it almost ruins one of my days off. I've talked to him about it and he says he'll try harder. We just had the conversation the other night again and he got mad. I like things neat and clean. We have a nice place and I want to keep it that way.

Another issue is that I'm in my early twenties and am starting to think that I'm not done dating. I love him, but don't think he is the one. What do you do when you've been dating someone for almost 2 years, you live with them and don't know if they are the ONE?

I almost don't know what to say about that one. Why did you move in with him in the first place? I am also not really sure about how soon you moved in together. You need to talk to him about the whole relationship and not just about the kitchen. How does he care about you and how do you REALLY care about him? Those are the questions that need to be answered. Where is this relationship going? When you know all these things, then you can decide what the future will hold for the 2 of you.

to. Now, he's a t-shirt kind of guy. When I come home from work our place is usually a mess. He hasn't done one load of laundry since we've lived together. The sink always has dishes in it, not just that there's food in the sink. He wonders why the kitchen always stinks. It's gross! I have to spend so much time cleaning that it almost ruins one of my days off. I've talked to him about it and he says he'll try harder. We just had the conversation the other night again and he got mad. I like things neat and clean. We have a nice place and I want to keep it that way. Another issue is that I'm in my early twenties and am starting to think that I'm not done dating. I love him, but don't think he is the one. What do you do when you've been dating someone for almost 2 years, you live with them and don't know if they are the ONE?