can someone tell help me to figure this out?

angel eyes

yesterday my boyfriend and i concluded that the girl that interrupts our study sessions has a problem with us or at least with me, my guy told me that he was taking a break from classes and was talking to other of his friends when she approached him and implied that she's looking for a guy and it doesn't matter if they're taken as long as the girlfriend is not around.

Then she pointed at how all the guys were taken including my boyfriend, he told her that his friend girls lives in another city and she replied well she's over there, then he mentioned that i'm here and she said yeah your girlfriend is right here. my guy is only acquantaince with her cause they have the same work study in school.

we also part of a club in our college where my guy is one of the officers,the girl is an officer too but last night we had a meeting and my guy was holding my hand as usual, but she couldn't take her eyes away from us at the end of the meeting she acted upset,then my guy told me that he noticed her actions and he was very bothered by it cause she has no reason to be upset because he kissed me.

He told me he was going to avoid her and he'll take as a personal offense if she comes on to him trying to be more than friends.

i haven't told my guy to stay away from her, is his choice cause he said that he never did something to lead her on, he was never her boyfriend or best friend and we are very confused with this because she wasn't like that,we were never friends but now she's acting like an enemy. she's transfering to another college in 3 months. i still don't know what her deal is?

Bobby Dygytul

Wouldn't the world be such a better place if it wasn't for all the jealousy?

yesterday my boyfriend and i concluded that the girl that interrupts our study sessions has a problem with us or at least with me, my guy told me that he was taking a break from classes and was talking to other of his friends when she approached him and implied that she's looking for a guy and it doesn't matter if they're taken as long as the girlfriend is not around. Then she pointed at how all the guys were taken including my boyfriend, he told her that his friend girls lives in another city and she replied well she's over there, then he mentioned that i'm here and she said yeah your girlfriend is right here. my guy is only acquantaince with her cause they have the same work study in school.

we also part of a club in our college where my guy is one of the officers,the girl is an officer too but last night we had a meeting and my guy was holding my hand as usual, but she couldn't take her eyes away from us at the end of the meeting she acted upset,then my guy told me that he noticed her actions and he was very bothered by it cause she has no reason to be upset because he kissed me. He told me he was going to avoid her and he'll take as a personal offense if she comes on to him trying to be more than friends. i haven't told my guy to stay away from her, is his choice cause he said that he never did something to lead her on, he was never her boyfriend or best friend and we are very confused with this because she wasn't like that,we were never friends but now she's acting like an enemy. she's transfering to another college in 3 months. i still don't know what her deal is?