How can I date white women.

observingman37
Tristian
Message added by Tristian

Folks, I am going to step in here and remind everyone of our civility and respect guidelines.

Let's please keep our posts and replies polite and productive to the topic.

• Author
observingman37
1 hour ago, Ami1uwant said:

Are you look for the once you go black...

why havent you dated a woman at 37?

that will be a red flag to women.  

Id assume  any woman 27 and older is not a Virgin.

"Are you look for the once you go black..."

Nope.

"why havent you dated a woman at 37?"

Because I didn't want to.

Edited by observingman37
  • Author
observingman37
46 minutes ago, Gr8fuln2020 said:

Whoah. Now I understand. I missed this post when I recently posted. You need to move to another country...again, your religious faith is a bludgeoning complication. 

There's no need to move to another country.

Like I said, I wish we could marry more than one. But I definitely fine with one.

stillafool
4 hours ago, observingman37 said:

Just for the record I don't live in chicago, I live in detroit.

I'm doing the best I can to search for my ideal woman. I don't want to get a woman at random and I don't want to settle for less and have regrets down the line.

I may have to search places near outside of detroit.

It's hard for me to believe there are NO white women in Detroit.  I've never been there so what do I know but isn't it a large city?  Try Ann Arbor they have lots of white people.  I don't  think it is far from Detroit.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
observingman37
19 minutes ago, SumGuy said:

Sounds like you have strong religious beliefs which lead to most of your criteria, your best bet in my opinion is a woman who shares the same beliefs.   So church related functions are likely you very best bet, just choose a church that has more white women at it.  

There's not that much baha'is in the world.

But I am still hopeful.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
observingman37
2 minutes ago, stillafool said:

It's hard for me to believe there are NO white women in Detroit.  I've never been there so what do I know but isn't it a large city?  Try Ann Arbor they have lots of white people.  I don't  think it is far from Detroit.

There are a good number of whites in detroit. I was just saying that the city is predominantly blacks.

Edited by observingman37
  • Thanks 1
Cookiesandough

Yea I’ve been to Detroit  once for a music festival and there were a lot of white people... I don’t just mean at the festival ... but like in the city itself...

edit: sorry just saw your post 

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1
stillafool
2 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

There are a good number of whites in detroit. I was just saying that the city is predominantly blacks.

Can you move to a predominately White area?

12 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

Like I said, I wish we could marry more than one. But I definitely fine with one.

Yep, one is a good starting point. Once you get really good with one, then you can start adding more but first thing's first. 

• Author
observingman37
Just now, Cookiesandough said:

Yea I’ve been to Detroit  once for a music festival and there were a lot of white people... I don’t just mean at the festival ... but like in the city itself...

encouraging to know.

thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
observingman37
1 minute ago, stillafool said:

Can you move to a predominately White area?

Well I'm not driving right now, so that can be a challenge.

• Author
observingman37
4 minutes ago, rjc149 said:

Yep, one is a good starting point. Once you get really good with one, then you can start adding more but first thing's first. 

actually we can't marry more than one and that's in the u.s. and in the baha'i faith.

Edited by observingman37
33 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

actually we can't marry more than one and that's in the u.s. and in the baha'i faith.

I was just saying you gotta walk before you can run. If you want a harem, you need to lose your virginity first. 

Gr8fuln2020
50 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

You are all over place. I really feel some of your expectation are simply unreasonably impractical. Note, I said unreasonable, not impossible. It does not sound like you have spent much time at all about what you really like or how about finding someone. I suppose that is why you are on here. I take it that there aren't enough in your faith and/or you simply don't socialize enough at all to even determine that. 

Let's look at some major obstacles you have to deal with before you even think you will have a relationship with anyone... let alone white women who don't drink. 

1. You are a 37 year old man that has never dated. WHY? As someone earlier posted, this is a orange-yellow/red flag. Do you have serious social anxieties? If so, you need to get some therapy and life coaching. STAT. Is there more to your late blooming status?

2. You don't have a car. Why? Do you have a job? There is no way to convince any woman, unless she is miserably desperate, to date a man without a car or job. I want to clarify, the problem is two fold...no transportation to date and no reliable means to expand your dating pool which you absolutely need or want. 

3. Your faith alone eliminates 99.99999999 percent of people. I am not exaggerating on this...pretty close to that. 

4. Tattoos, no tattoos. Virgin, no virgin. Doesn't drink. White.... does your faith permit you to marry women who are not virgins? But tattoos and drinking is absolutely prohibited?

5. I still don't understand why white women (exclusively)? I get the very strong sense you have interacted with many women at all, so where did this white women only come from (and you are black)? Is that all you see in your church. Black men with white women? Is this all media-based?

There are some personal things you need to deal with and it has to do with marketing yourself as a viable, reliable, sustainable partner. What do you have to offer? 🤔

Edited by Gr8fuln2020
  • Author
observingman37
38 minutes ago, rjc149 said:

I was just saying you gotta walk before you can run. If you want a harem, you need to lose your virginity first. 

no can do.

Edited by observingman37
3 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

No can do.

Haha I hear you. 

I'm just not sure if we're now simply ignoring the obviously problematic racial discourse that underscores this rather odd thread, or if things have shifted more clearly to the tongue-in-cheek, but I do think there are women who will value a man who is committed to his religion and has waited for marriage before having sex. That's not a universal deal-breaker. It will just take some looking, and hope, to find an attractive young virgin teetotalling white American woman who sees complete lack of experience with women as a virtuous and is open to interracial Baha'i dating. 

I guess, life is meaningless without hope. 

• Author
observingman37
10 minutes ago, rjc149 said:

Haha I hear you. 

I'm just not sure if we're now simply ignoring the obviously problematic racial discourse that underscores this rather odd thread, or if things have shifted more clearly to the tongue-in-cheek, but I do think there are women who will value a man who is committed to his religion and has waited for marriage before having sex. That's not a universal deal-breaker. It will just take some looking, and hope, to find an attractive young virgin teetotalling white American woman who sees complete lack of experience with women as a virtuous and is open to interracial Baha'i dating. 

I guess, life is meaningless without hope. 

always have hope.

thanks.

• Author
observingman37
1 hour ago, Gr8fuln2020 said:

You are all over place. I really feel some of your expectation are simply unreasonably impractical. Note, I said unreasonable, not impossible. It does not sound like you have spent much time at all about what you really like or how about finding someone. I suppose that is why you are on here. I take it that there aren't enough in your faith and/or you simply don't socialize enough at all to even determine that. 

Let's look at some major obstacles you have to deal with before you even think you will have a relationship with anyone... let alone white women who don't drink. 

1. You are a 37 year old man that has never dated. WHY? As someone earlier posted, this is a orange-yellow/red flag. Do you have serious social anxieties? If so, you need to get some therapy and life coaching. STAT. Is there more to your late blooming status?

2. You don't have a car. Why? Do you have a job? There is no way to convince any woman, unless she is miserably desperate, to date a man without a car or job. I want to clarify, the problem is two fold...no transportation to date and no reliable means to expand your dating pool which you absolutely need or want. 

3. Your faith alone eliminates 99.99999999 percent of people. I am not exaggerating on this...pretty close to that. 

4. Tattoos, no tattoos. Virgin, no virgin. Doesn't drink. White.... does your faith permit you to marry women who are not virgins? But tattoos and drinking is absolutely prohibited?

5. I still don't understand why white women (exclusively)? I get the very strong sense you have interacted with many women at all, so where did this white women only come from (and you are black)? Is that all you see in your church. Black men with white women? Is this all media-based?

There are some personal things you need to deal with and it has to do with marketing yourself as a viable, reliable, sustainable partner. What do you have to offer? 🤔

I understand what you are saying.

Look, these are my situations, these are my moral standards and these are the things that are attractive to me.

If she doesn't like them then I would simply move on.

Me and her are two separate people with to separate lives. The challenges of my situations doesn't have to be a hindrance to her. I am a grown man, I know what I have to do or don't do. Let me handle my challenges. The one thing that she can be is supportive. But leave the rest to me.

The simple thing for her, is to just be my companion that is compatible with me, that's it.

Like I said I'm doing my best not to make this so complicated.

I am a physical male that wants a physical female.

Gr8fuln2020
7 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

I understand what you are saying.

Look, these are my situations, these are my moral standards and these are the things that are attractive to me.

If she doesn't like them then I would simply move on.

Me and her are two separate people with to separate lives. The challenges of my situations doesn't have to be a hindrance to her. I am a grown man, I know what I have to do or don't do. Let me handle my challenges. The one thing that she can be is supportive. But leave the rest to me.

The simple thing for her, is to just be my companion that is compatible with me, that's it.

Like I said I'm doing my best not to make this so complicated.

I am a physical male that wants a physical female.

Honestly, this post/response is just fluff. Never mind your moral position, what about the concrete, day to day things you need to do to even start finding someone? You didn't answer any of my questions at all, really. My #1,#2, and #5 are most interesting and curious for me.

Edited by Gr8fuln2020
  • Thanks 1
Cookiesandough

The only other Baha’i person I’ve ever heard of is Rain Wilson and I think he’s white. I remember reading him and his wife atre part of one of one of the Baha’i communities out in California and all the people there looked white 

• Author
observingman37
19 minutes ago, Gr8fuln2020 said:

Honestly, this post/response is just fluff. Never mind your moral position, what about the concrete, day to day things you need to do to even start finding someone? You didn't answer any of my questions at all, really. My #1,#2, and #5 are most interesting and curious for me.

For #1, like I mentioned, because I simply didn't want to, I just preferred to keep to myself.

For #2, I'm not employed right now and I never had a car. I've always catch buses and now lyfts.

For #5, once again that is simply my preference there is no deep reason. It's just that opposites attract, that's it.

I really hope that your are not trying to set me up for a tirade of judgements, because I just told you where exactly I'm coming from. I hope you were listening.

Edited by observingman37
  • Thanks 1
healing light
21 hours ago, observingman37 said:

What I'm looking for in a woman is:

Obviously white.

Her height is 5'0 to 5'4

She doesn't drink.

She doesn't have tattoos, if possible.

I can probably go with a non virgin, but it is strongly recommended that she is a virgin like I am.

And she just have a positive look on life in general.

The good news is this description fits me down to the age range, except I have been with one man--so we do exist. I waited for mutual love, not marriage. I'm spiritual, not religious. But the bad news is I don't know anyone else like me. 😂 I'm not backwards socially, I'm actually quite funny and open in real life, so people may not suspect that I fit this criteria until they get to know me more.

I think the other women I knew earlier in life who fit this description were pretty conservative and typically very religious, like Christian or Mormon. They got married right away out of college.

3 hours ago, observingman37 said:

I really hope that your are not trying to set me up for a tirade of judgements, because I just told you where exactly I'm coming from. I hope you were listening.

I gotta say, I admire your "I know who I am, I know what I want, and I don't give a f--k what anyone thinks" approach to life. I'm being serious. Despite everything, it's kind of badass. 

• Like 1
  • Author
observingman37
36 minutes ago, rjc149 said:

I gotta say, I admire your "I know who I am, I know what I want, and I don't give a f--k what anyone thinks" approach to life. I'm being serious. Despite everything, it's kind of badass. 

thanks.

Edited by observingman37
heartwhole2

You know what you're looking for. If we weren't in the midst of a pandemic, I'd say to just keep going places where you will meet people who have similar interests . . . if you want a moral and open-minded white woman, join a social justice group that you feel strongly about. Get to know some new people while doing something to make the world a better place. You may not meet your match but you may make some new friends who will introduce you to new friends . . .

• Author
observingman37
6 minutes ago, heartwhole2 said:

You know what you're looking for. If we weren't in the midst of a pandemic, I'd say to just keep going places where you will meet people who have similar interests . . . if you want a moral and open-minded white woman, join a social justice group that you feel strongly about. Get to know some new people while doing something to make the world a better place. You may not meet your match but you may make some new friends who will introduce you to new friends . . .

i'll probably say, if don't find a women that's my match, I'll find a woman that is compatible to me.

thanks.

Edited by observingman37