Feelings towards my same sex friend

Hi all, 

I've been married to my husband for 9 years and we have two beautiful children. Most of it has been happy but since the children have come along our relationship has taken a hit. 

I met my husband when I was 20 and he's been my only sexual partner. When I think back to my teenage years, I do think I was attracted to women from an early age but I've never acted on these feelings, then I met my husband and we got married, had kids and this is where we are now. As I said since the kids have come along our relationship has taken a hit. He's a fantastic father but he's not a very affectionate man towards me. He's always been like this and I knew this from the start but since the children arrived he seems to have lost any desire he once had. He hardly initiates sex and we don't do it nearly as often as I'd like.

Fast forward to now and I've started to feel like I'm attracted to women. This has also coincided with me starting chatting to a lady I went to high school with for the past year. We talk everyday. She makes me laugh, we tell each other lots of things that I've never told anyone and I just feel at ease with her. We've caught up a few times and I have definitely sensed some flirting going on (from both sides) and I really think I have feelings for her. She is married with three children. I've never actually told her how I feel and I'm not sure I can because I don't want it to ruin our friendship and of course I'm married with two children. 

I really don't know if this means I'm bisexual or it's just because of my husbands lack of affection towards me, coinciding with the attention from my new friend. 

I really don't know what to do. My husband jokes that he knows I fancy women but has never really asked me outright.

So so confused 😬