Love Bestie Who's Hooking up Long-distance

So my situation is a bit complicated. I'm in love with my best friend. The feeling seems mutual since hes made the comment of wifing me up one day. The only reason we aren't actually in a relationship is because of work/long distance. We've known eachother for a little under a year. He's so perfect to me, but the only issue i have is he's on these hookup aps where he meets up with trans women to get oral from. I don't have an issue with trans or homosexuals, let's put that out there. What I am afraid of is him going all the way and one day telling me that he is now gay (apparently trans women are the only women he can get lucky with). Im just afraid that I will loose him before we've had the chance to ever be together :( So my question is, as technically just a friend, do I have the right to ask him to stop what he's doing? I also don't know how to tell him he may lose me if he continues. I'm afraid his sexual orientation may change in the long run and I will get my heart broken. I want to protect myself but idk what to do...