Separation agreement

Hi all hope everyone is surviving lockdown.

i haven’t posted in a while but praying for advice. I have started proceedings to legal separation from my cheating, vile excuse of a husband. He has heard from his lawyer, however the process is so lengthy just now.

Meanwhile, he has been filing my kids head with rubbish. He confirmed to my 6 year old that he and the OW are indeed a couple now - despite us agreeing we would sit the kids down together. My 9 year old son has expressed that he wants no part of his dad and this Ow life, exH said he just needs time. The OW also allowed her 6 year old to come over the my house and ask if my daughter wanted to go over to her house and play, 

so basically I’ve contacted my lawyer and she has actually advised that my ex husband has to reign it in and allow our children to adjust!  I just feel this man I loved is a monster now’!!!! Please help 

stillafool

I'm glad you have started proceedings towards divorce.  I'm sure you'll feel better when it's over.   So now the kids know the truth that he is with the OW.  It's probably best that they know the truth because I bet they've wondered where he was and when he was coming over.  Did your lawyer contact his lawyer about the children's adjustment to this news?

• Like 1