Met "The One" but she has a Boyfriend

So I was at a party a few weeks ago and had an immediate connection with a girl there. We ended up together that night till almost 6:00 am. As we started to get physically closer during the course of the night, I asked if she had a BF and she said she did, but he was out of town. We became very affectionate but she (and I) wanted to be honorable and respect the relationship she was in, so were weren't making out or anything, but there was no mistaking we were together. We went out again a few nights later and had a great time again. The chemistry and communication we had was rare and amazing and we both acknowleged that this was something special and she admitted that she was becoming quite conflicted since she wasn't looking to meet anyone or leave the relationship she was in, but she was now considering that. Of course, she also said she wasn't prepared to leave the relationship she was in after two dates, so she just wanted to spend some time with me to get to know me. Fair enough.

I then went out of town for a week. We spoke every day. She admitted that she actually missed me and was thinking about me a lot. She told me the chemistry and communication we had was missing from the relationship she was in, and that it was always something she wanted in a relationship.

She and I had some plans for when I returned home but her BF came back early, so she had to cancel our plans, saying that we'll have plenty of time to do things together. Fine.

I finally did see her a few nights later and it was actually a bit awkward since the dynamics have changed. her BF is back and I don't know what that means to her. I know she's very busy with a work issue and some other things that I don't want to be specific about here, but they are time consuming, but even so, we went from speaking every day when i was away to not speaking very much at all. And I've been back a bit over two weeks and I've just seen her that one time.

I'm trying to just sit back and let her figure her stuff out, but I'm not stupid and it's going on a week since we last even spoke. I usually like to let her call me, but I did send her an email the other day and she still has not responded, and it was the kind of email any girl would normally respond to - it was a good email.

Sorry for being so long. though I'm not dumb and figure that the honeymoon's over already and I'll probably walk away even though she said she wanted to make sure I wasn't going to lose interest in her, I still am a bit confused since even during our last conversation everything seemed fine, that is if fine means she's got a BF and probably feels guilty and conflicted for even speaking to me.

During a conversation we had, I said it might be easier for everyone if I just walked away. She said she hoped I wouldn't. I feel now like I have no choice but to do just that.

Thanks