I'm falling in love

This girl and i have know each other for a few months now and have so much in common.I have never had strong feelings like this before with anyone else.She and i like so many things that no one i know even likes.Anyway i want to tell her i love her but always get choked up on the phone but i'm afraid how she will reply:(

This girl and i have know each other for a few months now and have so much in common.I have never had strong feelings like this before with anyone else.She and i like so many things that no one i know even likes.Anyway i want to tell her i love her but always get choked up on the phone but i'm afraid how she will reply:(

You may merely be severely emotionally attached to her, and she may only see you as a friend. Love takes time to develop. Be careful using the L-word.

Curt

Anyway i want to tell her i love her

Bad idea!! If you haven't even dated telling her this will send her running. How long have you known her? Does she have any feeling for you?

Bad idea!! If you haven't even dated telling her this will send her running. How long have you known her? Does she have any feeling for you?

yeah I agree. I'm almost certain what the answer would be.

btw, Jayhawks, you look like you just got stung by an angry hive of bees :)

btw, Jayhawks, you look like you just got stung by an angry hive of bees

Today 9:36 AM

It's all in the pucker. EB.:p

Just say it at the end of a phone call. That's how my boyfriend did it with me. "see ya soon, love ya" then put the phone down. I was like "did I hear that right? Did he just say what I think he said?" :love: He hadn't even given me time to say it back. Now we say it all the time, but the first time you say it is squirmy. You have to get it over with tho. If you really feel it. :)

• Author

Thanks for the advice everyone.Like i said we have been dating for some time now and she's already told me her feelings for me are stronger then just friends which is how i feel cause she is the best thing going for me:)

I'd say if you're feeling this way for her, tell her in person, it'll come out good, don't worry.

Nw, could you please answer this personal question. what if you're falling for her, like you say, & you know she's probably feeling the same way for you, only you just remembered she had told you the very first time you talked to her, that she was married. at that time, since both of you had such good chemistry, you continued talking like you were old friends. there were no bad intentions & you saw nothing wrong with that.

so now, considering that & your developed feelings for her, would you still like to see her or would you cut her straight out of your heart/life completely? do you think you could still be friends with her if she asked you?