seems like better week

I just decided to get back to my pen pal writing.I still feel miserable not myself. I'm just afraid to fall in love again so Ill take it easy this time if a male pen pal happens to write to me. Maybe if i keep myself busy the letter will come in.So thats how I got the idea of being busy.Ill keep busy while Im waiting.i love to eat to keep busy lol and my show is coming back on tv that I like the "Big Brother" show this time Im taping all the episodes this season, I missed it ever since.:)

Bobby Dygytul

Maybe you should quit watching soo much TV, playing on the internet, eating, and maybe try doing outside activities like: going to the park, hiking, bike riding, fishing, etc. It's alot better for you and makes you feel GREAT about life and you get to meet people in the process. It's alot better talking and meeting someone in real life rather than just words on a computer screen.

I just decided to get back to my pen pal writing.I still feel miserable not myself. I'm just afraid to fall in love again so Ill take it easy this time if a male pen pal happens to write to me. Maybe if i keep myself busy the letter will come in.So thats how I got the idea of being busy.Ill keep busy while Im waiting.i love to eat to keep busy lol and my show is coming back on tv that I like the "Big Brother" show this time Im taping all the episodes this season, I missed it ever since.:)

I agree with Bobby D. ONE HUNDRED (100%) PERCENT!

Being busy is NOT sitting around and watching/taping all the episodes of Big Brother.

Being busy is NOT eating all the time.

Being busy is NOT sitting at home and writing to pen pals.

That is called being LAZY.

Turn off the TV, stop writing to penpals, turn off your computer, and go OUTSIDE. Go hang out with REAL people, people that you can SEE, TOUCH, and HEAR, right in front of you. Find REAL ways to keep yourself busy. Bobby D. suggested a few great ideas.