Is this appropriate?

I am going to agree with most. 

Why are the two of you getting married with so many issues?

She is a mean drunk, that is the real person underneath coming out. Being drunk doesn’t change who we are, it loosens the ties we have on what we try to hide. 

• Like 1
  • Author
On 7/17/2020 at 2:32 AM, ExpatInItaly said:

Have there been trust issues in the past? 

I just wonder why your mind immediately connected the dots between her good mood and this man asking her to have lunch. Maybe they are related, and maybe not. I don't think you have enough information yet to conclude there's something amiss. It could indeed be working lunch without a romantic undertone. You detecting a submissive tone in her voice seems a bit of reach, more a product of seeing all of this through a filter of fear and anxiety.

Has she been inappropriate with other men before? 

Yes, there's been trust issues for both of us. Yes, it's probably just a working relationship. I just don't understand the necessity of meeting someone for lunch and ahe won't give me a valid answer. She lied again about though. First she told me he didn't ask her out to lunch, then this weekend after another drunken argument she said he did ask her. Sje prides herself on her integrity and how she'd never jeopardize her position to screw around. I just don't understand why she told me he didn't whwn he did and why the secrecy and the 'its none of your business' attitude. She played dumb like she didn't know which vendor I was talking about because apparently some other vendor called her recently. 

A man asking her to lunch is different then meeting for lunch to discuss business.  The latter is a valid tried & true method of commerce.  The former is a date.  

• Like 1
  • Author

I think she says stuff out of anger. Not being mature. Not because I think she'd mess around. I'm pretty certain she wouldn't, but with chance meetings (even if it is strictly business) you never know. She told me this guy us a younger guy who's married with kids. Don't know how true that is since she shuts me down, gets agry and turns the tables on me when I bring it up.

Business is conducted over scheduled meetings not chance meetings. 

Her lack of maturity, her anger & her drinking aren't helping.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Vocals5 said:

I think she says stuff out of anger. Not being mature. Not because I think she'd mess around. I'm pretty certain she wouldn't, but with chance meetings (even if it is strictly business) you never know. She told me this guy us a younger guy who's married with kids. Don't know how true that is since she shuts me down, gets agry and turns the tables on me when I bring it up.

Famous words of a betrayed spouse “They would never cheat”.

Everyone believes this completely until the real truth hits them between the eyes. 

• Like 1

Cheaters get angry, deflect, turn the tables and the list goes on. They always do what your fiancé is doing when questioned about things that look shady. 

• Like 1