Unfollowed me on Spotify

What would cause someone you just met to unfollow you on Spotify but follow you on everything else? They even made me a playlist  and vice versa.

Without a background story, I can only guess that they no longer have interest in your music.

3 hours ago, ExPo2434 said:

What would cause someone you just met to unfollow you on Spotify but follow you on everything else? They even made me a playlist  and vice versa.

Who are they? Bf? Random people?

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1
  • Author
3 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Who are they? Bf? Random people?

a person I just met that has been flirting with me

• Author
5 hours ago, basil67 said:

Without a background story, I can only guess that they no longer have interest in your music.

we were flirting 

If spotify was the platform where the flirting was happening, that is why you were shut down there.  I suspect if you try to resume flirting on another social media & it's not welcome you will be unfollowed there too.  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, d0nnivain said:

If spotify was the platform where the flirting was happening, that is why you were shut down there.  I suspect if you try to resume flirting on another social media & it's not welcome you will be unfollowed there too.  

You can't message or interact with people through Spotify - just follow/unfollow :)

OP, if they're following you everywhere else it's possible they were just clearing up their following/followers list. There doesn't really seem to be a reason other than that. Has the dynamic changed between you both, recently?

• Author
On 7/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, basil67 said:

Are you still flirting?   

no, theyre not talking to me anymore

In that case, the most likely answer is that they unfollowed you because they are no longer interested.  

• Like 1
On 7/27/2020 at 12:54 AM, ExPo2434 said:

no, theyre not talking to me anymore

There is your answer.

Lost interest.