cant ever win

hey, All I did was tell some people how my week was going and I was doing much better.Last week I was kind of down about my friend and this week I did some things to get my mind off some things.Those things are a start to get me headed in the right direction. I thought these things would help me get my mind off things guess not.

I thought it was keeping busy.Last week I was having a rough week so I tried to get myself together again and figured those things would help.I dont think writing to pen pals is lazy its fun and taping the BIg BRother show gives me something to do when its on and keeps my mind busy.cant ever win,last week Tony was telling me to keep busy so thats what I was planning to do.I guess my keeping busy is wrong.

please dont say the things i suggested were being lazy cause it took me alot of work to think of these things to come up with as it IS! GEES

please dont say the things i suggested were being lazy cause it took me alot of work to think of these things to come up with as it IS! GEES

Uh...I don't think it requires any effort at all to think of watching TV as a way to keep you busy. And you can argue all you want, it still won't change my opinion that watching TV just to stay busy is a pretty lazy thing to do.

Don't forget, you ARE posting on a message board, so you will have people replying to your post. Almost everyone who posts here is looking for advice about their problem. So we really didn't know that you just wanted to let us know how your week was going, and weren't looking for advice.

Either let us know in advance that you don't want our input/opinions, or don't get mad at us when we do give them to you. Or if you can't do either, maybe it's best to post problems only, and not just how your week is going. That will solve the misunderstanding.

So I have a suggestion. In your future posts, you could just write, "Not looking for advice, please don't reply".

JEEEEEEEEEEEZ!