Bleach or Semen?

You're 18... too young to be putting up with this drama, especially if she isn't putting out (at least you'd have some incentive to stay if she did).

Go out and date other chicks. You'll thank yourself later (or sooner).

Buy a balck light bulb at the grocery store. Semen will glow and you will also be able to see if it was truly a bleach spill---liquid spills differently than semen. Also if the sheets were washed, the bleach stain should still be white and there. Semen will wash out. But it also could be natural woman secretions---but that does not explain the bleach story.

And using bleach on a cut. WTF???

Does it really work with the black light bulb?

Edit: Just read HotCaliGirl's post. Thanks.

• Author
Patrick.Reynolds
. That's why chances are pretty high that your gut instinct is right and she ended up having sex with him.

actually, that's very much impossible, he lies well over 1000 miles away. And she's currently trying her best to have nothjing to do with him. he seems to be leaving her alone as well, she hasn't' been getting sick recently (a side affect of his talking to her) so that means shes either getting over him or he's going away.

And, as a finality note, we've talked about it, its all said and done, nothing more to it.

~Fin

...and so ends the saga of Patrick and the truthful insomniac who pines away for a lover on another ocast all the while tending to a cut on her leg with bleach.

• Author
Patrick.Reynolds
...and so ends the saga of Patrick and the truthful insomniac who pines away for a lover on another ocast all the while tending to a cut on her leg with bleach.

Thank you for that short, allbeit semi-pointless roundup of my problems.....

j/m

I apprecciate the advice and such everyone, hopefully I will not be botherng any of you again.

You're 18... too young to be putting up with this drama, especially if she isn't putting out (at least you'd have some incentive to stay if she did).

Go out and date other chicks. You'll thank yourself later (or sooner).

LMAO "if she's not putting out" I love it!!!