Who falls more in love? the guy or girl.....

I think the guy does.If you think for it, lots of guys have crushes on girl whom they like only physically,wherease girls like guys in an emotional and physical way.So when a guy falls emotionally attached to a girl,he's hooked,whereas with girl it isn't anything really new. This is just my opinion,but I'd be curious to know what the rest of you think

every person is different whether male or female. generalizations about who falls in love first don't really help anyone.

I think the guy does.If you think for it, lots of guys have crushes on girl whom they like only physically,wherease girls like guys in an emotional and physical way.So when a guy falls emotionally attached to a girl,he's hooked,whereas with girl it isn't anything really new. This is just my opinion,but I'd be curious to know what the rest of you think

It doesn't matter whether you're male or female when it comes to falling more in love.

I think the guy does.

Not true at all. Unless you know the majority of guys on this planet, you cannot come to that conclusion. A male or a female could fall more in love. It depends on THAT SINGLE INDIVIDUAL.

If you think for it, lots of guys have crushes on girl whom they like only physically, wherease girls like guys in an emotional and physical way.

No, it's just that most girls don't admit to the fact that they also have crushes on guys for the way they look. I'll admit it. 99% of my "crushes" were on guys that I thought were good-looking. But it was after I talked to them and got to know them, I realized that some of them had a terrible personality. However, the guys that I hadn't found that great-looking weren't guys that I immediately had a crush on. It was after I got to know them also, and their personality shone through, it was then that they seemed more attractive.

Think about it.

Let's say you see 3 guys around your college campus. One is not very attractive, the second is average-looking, and the third one looks extremely sexy. You don't know any of the three. Now you keep seeing them everywhere you go, but you really don't have a chance to talk to them or learn about their personality. From a distance, they all act the same.'

Which one would you pay more attention to? I'll tell you right now, guy #3 will get the majority of my attention. Yes I may notice the 1st or 2nd guy, but the 3rd one is who I'd probably initially have a crush on. So yes, physical attraction does play an important part.

It wouldn't be until I got to know all of them that I would be able to become emotionally attached with him. But think about it some more. If I'm paying the most attention to the more attractive one, the less attractive one will have a lesser chance to show me his personality. Get it?

And the same goes for guys. Most of the guys I know will chase after a beautiful woman. BUT, I've seen a lot of them dating girls that may be average-looking but have a wonderful personality or many things in common.

So when a guy falls

emotionally attached to a girl,he's hooked,whereas with girl it isn't anything really new.

Not really. For many girls, it IS new. And for many girls, just because they've experienced this "emotional attachment" before, it doesn't mean that their next one is going to be weaker or worn off.

It's a full blow all over again.

I've seen guys and girls alike who are totally head over heels in love with a person, and both on an equal level.

Anyhow, most of this is just my opinion as well.

My main point is that we shouldn't assume that just because we see a few guys or a few girls act a certain way, that most people out there are the same. People and love both work in mysterious ways. Be careful not to over-generalize.