My man loves to shave me

Caroline Williams

Caroline Williams

Hi girls. I'm Caroline from England, and live with my boyfriend, I call him hunk. Our relationship was slipping until he told me that he loved my pubes and wanted to trim them a bit. He shaved my pubes into a circle which looked terrific. We then decided to dye it bright yellow/orange. I now have a big blob. We call it "Sunrise out of the abyss". Quite appropriate. My friend Janice loved it and she's done hers into a pink heart. Sue is going to dye hers green like a golf course. Her guy is longing to get into the rough. We are calling ourselfs the rainbow girls, but only us and our guys know why.

Luv XXXXXXXX

Well, lass, if a colorful pubic area is what you needed to save your relationship, God bless all concerned.

You need to rush right out and protect your legal rights to this idea. I think it could catch on all over Britain and eventually move over the Atlantic to the United States.

New York clothes manufacturers can design new lines that will expose women's colorful and artistically shaped pubies and men will go crazy. This is VERY BIG and will obviously get bigger.

Since your name is Caroline, we can call this concept: "Crotches by Caroline" This is so exciting!!! Don't tell Janice or Sue, they will want money and there's no sense if splitting the idea up that many ways. Just keep this between you and me. But I am very happy for their new vaginal look. They can model for us when we get your new company going. In America, there are always "Rainbow Girls" and I don't think they are old enough to be associated with such a venture...sorry.

My spine is shivering. Reading this post is like having Thomas Edison post about a bulb that brings light...or Bill Gates post about a program he's developed to put personal computers in every household. I mean we are learning this from the very first of what will be billions of women around the world with pubbies shaped into various forms and dyed to order.

I am so happy that this saved your relationship. And I am in awe that this time next year, because of YOUR idea, I may be walking down the streets of London, New York or Tokyo and seeing beautifully shaped and colored pubies incorporated into the rest of ladies clothing.

And to know this could save millions of relationships around the world. I just knew there was a secret to this. I was never able to put my hand on it. I feel so very dumb I didn't think of this. What an idiot I am.

Wow, this is so great. May I have your permission to patent this process in the United States and pay you a fee??? We have got to get this going before too many others get the idea. If everybody starts doing it, it could seriously affect our ability to get patent protection.

I am so happy you found the secret to enduring relationships and so very happy things are now going well with your boyfriend.

Please, do whatever you can to prevent loss of your hair!!!

Bobby Dygytul
Well, lass, if a colorful pubic area is what you needed to save your relationship, God bless all concerned. You need to rush right out and protect your legal rights to this idea. I think it could catch on all over Britain and eventually move over the Atlantic to the United States. New York clothes manufacturers can design new lines that will expose women's colorful and artistically shaped pubies and men will go crazy. This is VERY BIG and will obviously get bigger.

Since your name is Caroline, we can call this concept: "Crotches by Caroline" This is so exciting!!! Don't tell Janice or Sue, they will want money and there's no sense if splitting the idea up that many ways. Just keep this between you and me. But I am very happy for their new vaginal look. They can model for us when we get your new company going. In America, there are always "Rainbow Girls" and I don't think they are old enough to be associated with such a venture...sorry. My spine is shivering. Reading this post is like having Thomas Edison post about a bulb that brings light...or Bill Gates post about a program he's developed to put personal computers in every household. I mean we are learning this from the very first of what will be billions of women around the world with pubbies shaped into various forms and dyed to order. I am so happy that this saved your relationship. And I am in awe that this time next year, because of YOUR idea, I may be walking down the streets of London, New York or Tokyo and seeing beautifully shaped and colored pubies incorporated into the rest of ladies clothing. And to know this could save millions of relationships around the world. I just knew there was a secret to this. I was never able to put my hand on it. I feel so very dumb I didn't think of this. What an idiot I am. Wow, this is so great. May I have your permission to patent this process in the United States and pay you a fee??? We have got to get this going before too many others get the idea. If everybody starts doing it, it could seriously affect our ability to get patent protection. I am so happy you found the secret to enduring relationships and so very happy things are now going well with your boyfriend. Please, do whatever you can to prevent loss of your hair!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi girls. I'm Caroline from England, and live with my boyfriend, I call him hunk. Our relationship was slipping until he told me that he loved my pubes and wanted to trim them a bit. He shaved my pubes into a circle which looked terrific. We then decided to dye it bright yellow/orange. I now have a big blob. We call it "Sunrise out of the abyss". Quite appropriate. My friend Janice loved it and she's done hers into a pink heart. Sue is going to dye hers green like a golf course. Her guy is longing to get into the rough. We are calling ourselfs the rainbow girls, but only us and our guys know why. Luv XXXXXXXX

Dear Caroline,

Are all women in England as classless and Tacky as yourself??? You may find it amusing to talk about your privates areas in an open, online forum, but then again, you British women are known for not having the best of hygeine, which also would explain why you wouldnt mind making a total "arse" of yourself on the Internet, nevermind with your boyfriend....Pathetic.

Nicole