Are these jealousy?

glowmoom

Hi^^ my very first post here.

I will call my casual friend which we're just cool "FRIEND" and the one i like "CRUSH" hehe

well one night we were hanging out drinking with our circle. we were playing a game and FRIEND were new to the game so he kept asking me in my ear to explain things to him (he did it in my ear bcoz the target shouldn't hear or he would find out.) suddenly CRUSH tapped on my shoulder and came so near my ear (it was his very first time coming this near to my face), I thought he wants to say sth about the game but he said, "would you give me some chips?" and when i handed him the chips he gave me a very sweet smile. but i mean it was chips should he came that near to ask? (and ofc give me butterflies haha.) later that night, i was sitting waiting for everyone to get ready to leave. CRUSH was on the other side of the room talking. Then FRIEND who was sitting near me, started to talk to me casually about a series and from all of the places CRUSH came sat beside me and with a semi-frown on his face asked between our talk, "what series?" and didn't leave my side even though he didn't talk with us.

was he jealous that night?? haha i really wanna know!

2 minutes ago, glowmoom said:

CRUSH tapped on my shoulder and came so near my ear, I thought he wants to say sth about the game but he said, "would you give me some chips?"

Unfortunately if he is not asking for your number or asking you out, he's not interested.

• Author
24 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Unfortunately if he is not asking for your number or asking you out, he's not interested.

He's got my number. as I said, we're in the same friend circle and we're pretty close

12 hours ago, glowmoom said:

He's got my number. 

Then he is definitely not interested. Have you read the book 📚*He's Just Not That Into You"?

If a guy is interested he will ask you out, not ask you to pass the chips 🥙

• Like 1

Nope. He wasn't jealous.

Sounds like he was just scoping weather you and FRIEND were cheating at the game.

Sorry, he's not interested.

• Like 1