is the grass greener?

running in circles

running in circles

since i've moved to this state about four years ago, i often think of returning home from whence i came. but i met a guy and i like him alot and we have been together for almost the same amount of time that i have been out here. but i am finding it hard to feel fully commited to him when at times my mind leaves and goes back home and i want to follow it. most of the time when i feel like leaving is when we may get in an arguement or disagreement, but that is not very often. my heart breaks thinking about leaving him for home and i wonder if when i get home will i be sorry i left him or happy to be back?

i can't seem to find answers for this deliema i'm in, i only know that it is driving me crazy and making it impossible to be happy in one place. what can i do? any ideas? has anyone gone through this before? any adivce would be really appreciated, and thank you so very much.

NEED SOME ADVICE
since i've moved to this state about four years ago, i often think of returning home from whence i came. but i met a guy and i like him alot and we have been together for almost the same amount of time that i have been out here. but i am finding it hard to feel fully commited to him when at times my mind leaves and goes back home and i want to follow it. most of the time when i feel like leaving is when we may get in an arguement or disagreement, but that is not very often. my heart breaks thinking about leaving him for home and i wonder if when i get home will i be sorry i left him or happy to be back? i can't seem to find answers for this deliema i'm in, i only know that it is driving me crazy and making it impossible to be happy in one place. what can i do? any ideas? has anyone gone through this before? any adivce would be really appreciated, and thank you so very much.