Telling a girl I like her but not sure how to.

Hey guys, i'll give a bit of a background. I'm 30 and have been single since July... i'm very ready to move on with my life and meet new women and form another relationship, but thing is I have met someone. she's a girl who I suspect is in her mid 20's and she's so beautiful and perfect. I just want to be able to tell her I like her so badly but the thing is she works at the pub I always go to. This pub is the only place I ever actually get to see her so when she's working I can't really talk to her and start chatting her up. She serves me on occasion when we both happen to be there at the same time and she always gives me a nice smile. I've made the point to start always giving her nice smiles too.

Occasionally our eyes have also locked onto each other and sometimes we engage in small talk but I just want her to know so badly how I feel about her but just not really sure how to go about it since I can never catch her outside of work.... She's also not there very often either, sundays mostly... I also don't want to appear like i'm a try hard or appear needy or creepy or anything like that...

I'm just not sure how to go about it, any advice is much appreciated =)

LivingWaterPlease

Hi foxhound! I think you should just keep things chill for a bit and get to know her more before telling her how you feel. Remember, it's part of her job to make customers feel comfy and to be friendly.

Telling someone you've never been on a date with how you feel can sometimes scare them away. Best to start hanging out with her and dating her before sharing your emotions with her, IMO.

• Like 1

Talk to her a bit and drop in conversation something like her hair looks nice, something small that indicates some interest. Then I'd leave it at being friendly and a bit of banter unless you get signs from her. Don't want to make her uncomfortable in her workplace.

If it's a small place where you all know each other, her friends will probably just indicate if she likes you. Although that can be like Chinese whispers and open to sabotage if some of your friends can't pull.

Cookiesandough

This has NiceGuy written all over it.,,PLEASE remove her from the pedestal you’ve placed her on and just treat her like the normal human being she is. 

• Thanks 1

Ok, it's been a few months since the breakup and you're ready to date. Great.

However, don't hit on people at work. It's awkward at best. It's her job to be nice to you and her job to smile for tips.

Rather get on some quality paid dating apps with a good profile and pics and start talking to and meeting women.

Attempt to discover who her friends are. Who she hangs with can be a good indicator of her character if that matters to you.