Why do I always seem to find that my mother always rejected each guys that I seem to like part from younger guys they don't get reject ?

this has been an issue for myself because my mother thinks she has special training from being a nurse. it makes very hard to find a guy without learning disabilities. she just wants myself to get with a guy with learning disabilities. I would prefer a guy on autism i know they will be a better match for myself since we will have common traits. I tried talking to her, but she will refuse. I ask why can my older sister and younger can date who they want but I can't. she said nothing. I said I have been cheated on with guys with learning disabilities. she said that some guys they did have learning disabilities. I even ask about asexual and she still said No. I do not know what do. if I was born a guy this wouldn't happen at all. I ask my dad too, and he said I don't know. My granny is only person that help me more often and sometimes Granddad. My granny grew up around learning disabilities too.

Who do you live with? your parents and siblings or also extended family like grandparents?

Do you go to school/work?

Are you allowed to date at all or only certain boys?

Are you scheduled for an arranged marriage? Do your parents have someone in mind for you?

Why are you letting your mother control your dating life?  If you are an adult over 18 then you don't need her approval; do what you want.

• Author

why do people don't understand that I have learning disabilities and only allow to date men with a learning disables . she won't let myself has my own way . she only relax when I shower on my own can make some food on my own . the dating issue always get worsted. tried asking why . taking advantage of vulnerability or worse the Rape . my mum is very strict with dating  and relationship .  not getting arranged marriage . 

• Author

it not a real job that I  dislike . get paid by the town council .  it's volunteering job . i have two volunteering type of jobs that is charity and one is a catty.