My boyfriend acts miserable and dry lately. Is this how it is when the honeymoon stage is over?

Cookiesandough

Why are you still messing with this  guy, 0P. He is a basic F boy. So basic I bet he’d drop common loot. 

• Like 1

Well if you want a social media "official" BF/GF statement from him, hopefully this will satisfy you.

The important thing is to feel good about the relationship.

How do you feel about his house arrest, criminal history and his chances for finding a job, going on dates and being able to be a BF in real life?

• Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Well if you want a social media "official" BF/GF statement from him, hopefully this will satisfy you.

How do you feel about his house arrest, criminal history and his chances for finding a job, going on dates and being able to be a BF in real life?

I mean it still sounds miserable what he posted lol

• Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

I do feel good but he lives in the past seems to hate who he is now. Yet post things like he is happy with himself. And always post things from the past. We are good as a couple but I’m with a man that I know hates him self on the inside