Am I oblivious to the obvious?

Villifonte

Hey all,

Firts lets start by saying there was this girl I was kinda interested in for a while and I also had suspicion that she was in fact interested in me, but recently I became more interested in her because I started talking to her more and we would hold great conversations at times and recently she just moved into her new apartment and after that she called me one time to come over and help her sort out some stuff and after that we ate dinner and watched some movies at her place. A couple of weeks later I came over to drop something off and she wanted to go eat out at some restaraunt with her freinds and i came along and after that we rented some more movies and watched them and every time I go there she keeps mentioning about wanting to go to the movie theaters we've already been to movies once with her freinds but she even mentioned about going to watch the same movie again a week later when I came over one time.

I've been really freindly to her but I'm still holding back on the flirting, we have a lot in common and share similar interests. My freinds say we make a perfect pair and that I should ask her out, but as for me I want to be a little more sure that she really is interested in me first, so the question is:

Is she:

1) Looking at me as a potential freind?

2) Really interested and wants to spend time with me to get to know me better?

Yes, you are oblivious to the obvious. Do you want her to get down on her knees and BEG you to take her out? It doesn't get any better than this. If you can't get a message so clear as this, you need some love classes.