Why do I seem to have a biased by not dating older guys?

I think it something to do while I was in high school and didn't really bother dating back then. I can remember this one guy I did date, but I was the girl that was underage at the time and yes he did try to guilt-trip into having sex but I wasn't having it at all I tried to stand up for myself. I broke up with him after. that he always ask why I can't, you have sex. said because I was underage of consent. if I can't get my way with a man then he will not get his way with myself. I know that I am biased by older guys. the school was special learning disabilities school .

How old is too old for you? How much older or younger do you want to date?

What range? A few months older/younger? A couple of years older/younger?

Who is stopping you from dating guys your own age?

• Author

I can't find men my own guys since they all very rude and would prefer a younger woman . I am now 22 .  at college I have been with a 16,17 18 and 

All it does is make your dating pool smaller. But as long as you are getting dates, it might not be a problem? All you need is one.

• Author
26 minutes ago, Fletch Lives said:

All it does is make your dating pool smaller. But as long as you are getting dates, it might not be a problem? All you need is one.

My pool is already very limited since I am only allow to date guys with a learning disables . why does everything have to be a problem .

You might find a suitable match, a somewhat older guy around 30,

a guy who may not have a learning disability, but may have a difficulty with chatting to women, he may be shy and awkward,

you could make him feel better  about himself and he will be happy he has a younger woman.

that I imagine is a relationship that could work for you, how you meet such a guy or how that type of guy meets you- hmmn can be down to fate I suppose,

• Author
10 hours ago, Foxhall said:

You might find a suitable match, a somewhat older guy around 30,

a guy who may not have a learning disability, but may have a difficulty with chatting to women, he may be shy and awkward,

you could make him feel better  about himself and he will be happy he has a younger woman.

that I imagine is a relationship that could work for you, how you meet such a guy or how that type of guy meets you- hmmn can be down to fate I suppose,

I already tried getting older guys, but they will be very rude to me and didn't even want me . I always seem to get better luck with younger men that I do . I tried to wear makeup . it doesn't make a different . I got a baby face .  I had tried dating apps as nothing luck but rude ass men