What were your experience with a dating agency?

I tried looking on google for dating agency for learning disabilities  nothing seem to catch my eye . instead, I ask an in a group on Facebook  for finding guys with learning disabilities.  I did get  a dating agency but issue . that I don't like large group .t groups that I have tried always had been on the large group for learning disabilities .  I am not yet tried a dating Agency but I want to try it, but I am not sure . I get very nervous around people . I dislike loud noise as well .

• Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

What is a "dating agency"? Do you mean a matchmaking service or dating apps that specialize in specific populations?

you have to pay for dating agency . it didn't to do with dating apps . I already had tried dating apps but hasn't got any luck .nothing to do with Match making .

I tried an agency years ago before apps & OLD existed.   They tried to shame me for what they characterized as my picky discriminatory choices.  In my defense I could get open minded choices in any bar.  If I was going to pay for it, I was going to get my money's worth.   I go so upset with them that I demanded my money back & I wanted my preference sheet back too so it could be destroyed.  All in all I was extremely dissatisfied. 

Your situation may be different but since you managed to graduate from college, perhaps you need to stop blaming everything on your learning disability.  Yes that was a struggle but you overcame it.  Instead of using it as a limit, think of it as an accomplishment.  

It's OK to dislike loud noises but viewing the world with optimism & compassion will do more for your prospects then any agency or app.  

• Author
2 hours ago, d0nnivain said:

I tried an agency years ago before apps & OLD existed.   They tried to shame me for what they characterized as my picky discriminatory choices.  In my defense I could get open minded choices in any bar.  If I was going to pay for it, I was going to get my money's worth.   I go so upset with them that I demanded my money back & I wanted my preference sheet back too so it could be destroyed.  All in all I was extremely dissatisfied. 

Your situation may be different but since you managed to graduate from college, perhaps you need to stop blaming everything on your learning disability.  Yes that was a struggle but you overcame it.  Instead of using it as a limit, think of it as an accomplishment.  

It's OK to dislike loud noises but viewing the world with optimism & compassion will do more for your prospects then any agency or app.  

why would I blame on my learning disables   .this not me at All .tried being open-minded all I got was rude women more . it's just a dating agency but I don't think they're going to have any luck there since too many people there . I will not be but have seen videos on their websites and I don't like loud people . I went to a learning disabilities  Vocational college .hasn't getting me any lucks so far ,