answer plz

There is a girl i really like. SHe played with me alot last year(like putting lotion on my hand and saying we are eating good) During spring break i had a dream about her. we were in the woods holding hands. Next thing i knew i couldn't wait to see her again. We made alot of eye contact. One time we were straring at each other for 10 seconds. I caught her face looking towards me alot of times. Now we are in high school we have no classes together and i still have a BIG crush on her. We make little eye contact now. There was a time when her and her walked past me and her friend said "you walked right past him".

Do you think that she might love me back?

How do i start a conversation with her? we haven't talked since 8th grade.(we are both black and we are from atlanta ga)

Sure, why not? Sounds like you should just talk to her. Maybe you could run into her in the hallway and ask her how classes are going. Then ask her to dinner or something. You don't want to wonder what might have been if she finds someone else in big high school.

• Author

now one of my crazy friends has told her that i like her. he told her all i do is talk about her all the time. She has not approached me at all. i have been inches to her and she hasn't said a word. I know he told her. All she does is give me a small look into my eyes. I want to start a conversation with her i need to impress her. She has been single for a long time and i need at least take advantage of this. so plz tell how to start talking to her about my love for her.

thanks

Don't start talking about love and all that, you'll scare her.

Just say hi, ask her about school or something, then maybe invite her so a movie or something like that.

• Author
Don't start talking about love and all that, you'll scare her.

Just say hi, ask her about school or something, then maybe invite her so a movie or something like that.

we don't talk anymore since we have no classes together. It is just eye contact. i don't want to take it fast. i'm looking to flirt a little bit.

thanks for the advice