Should I tell my ex friend with benefits his girlfriend stalks me?

49 minutes ago, DeannaDab said:

We had been close friends for 5 years and we ended up in bed. We discussed the possibilities of a relationship but there were too many fundamental differences (I don’t want someone that takes drugs and he doesn’t want someone that doesn’t want kids). I really cared for him as a friend and it hurt, but he admitted that he had been wanting to sleep with me since we first met, even if he ended up liking me. 

I repeat, the guy you've described is a jerk and both you and the GF should slam the door in his face.  He's been holding you up as the perfect woman and rubbing her nose in it, probably painting your liaison as much more than it was, and instead of dumping his juvenile butt she's projecting her anger on to you. He's the cause of the problem here. Be grateful he's not your BF

• Like 1
Bonifidelifelover

Both weirdos. Ignore them & block block block. Any conversation just drags this on, so don’t even reach out. They seem too obsessed to forget u anytime soon but eventually it’ll lessen ur their problem, but don’t let them be ur problem! Don’t waste time or energy on them. 

• Like 1
Starswillshine

Just block and move on. It doesn't seem like she is reaching out to you anymore. Just seems like she is keeping tabs. 

NO, do not contact him and tell him. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be so flattered if a guy told me he wanted to hop in the sack with me when we first met. That would tell me he pretended to be my friend. He wanted sex, and if you were willing to have sex again, he would have been having sex with both of you. Think about it...why do you think he continued to flirt with you for 6 months and not say a word about having a GF?  he was hoping you would cave in. This guy is not a "good friend" . He's selfish/thinks only of himself. You need to cut off this emotional attachment you have with him. He hurt you....true friends don't do that.

• Like 2
  • Author
7 hours ago, smackie9 said:

I wouldn't be so flattered if a guy told me he wanted to hop in the sack with me when we first met. That would tell me he pretended to be my friend. He wanted sex, and if you were willing to have sex again, he would have been having sex with both of you. Think about it...why do you think he continued to flirt with you for 6 months and not say a word about having a GF?  he was hoping you would cave in. This guy is not a "good friend" . He's selfish/thinks only of himself. You need to cut off this emotional attachment you have with him. He hurt you....true friends don't do that.

This is disgusting, but during our last call when he told me to talk to her and assure her I have no bad intentions he said that he was hoping for a girl-on-girl moment between us. This happened two minutes after he told me that no one s..cks it as well as me. Arghh this makes me so angry.

HadMeOverABarrel
13 hours ago, DeannaDab said:

This is disgusting, but during our last call when he told me to talk to her and assure her I have no bad intentions he said that he was hoping for a girl-on-girl moment between us. This happened two minutes after he told me that no one s..cks it as well as me. Arghh this makes me so angry.

And you believed him, didn't you? 🤦

This guy is totally playing the two of you off of each other. He's trying to make you both compete for him so he'll have you both vying to treat him like a king. 

Instead of getting a thrill this other girl is obsessing over you, see it for what it is: he's massaging her mind to make her obsess over you while trying harder to please him...at the same time he keeps you in his stable by getting you to think about her and him (hoping you'll buy in to the triangulation and play his sneaky game).

Wake up, girl!

• Like 1
  • Author
2 hours ago, HadMeOverABarrel said:

And you believed him, didn't you? 🤦

This guy is totally playing the two of you off of each other. He's trying to make you both compete for him so he'll have you both vying to treat him like a king. 

Instead of getting a thrill this other girl is obsessing over you, see it for what it is: he's massaging her mind to make her obsess over you while trying harder to please him...at the same time he keeps you in his stable by getting you to think about her and him (hoping you'll buy in to the triangulation and play his sneaky game).

Wake up, girl!

No I haven’t, for the first time I yelled at him telling him to shut the f up. Two days later, his gf called me. She said “((His name)) told me you were very sad about this so I believe you’re in love with him.” I asked her if she knew about what he told me, because it’s not my job to give her the news, and she should hear it from her own boyfriend. She said “well he said he didn’t want to be held responsible for what he said because he was tired.” DUDE WUT. I regret not telling her “myeah, not the first exhausted guy that tells me I s..ck it well but the context was different.”

• Like 1
20 hours ago, DeannaDab said:

This happened two minutes after he told me that no one s..cks it as well as me. 

Forget about him. 

• Like 1
  • Author
16 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Forget about him. 

I discovered it’s harder to forget someone you saw as a good friend. If he had been just a lover, I wouldn’t have cared that much.