Relationship Between 2 Psychopaths

melinahx

Hey Friends, I need some advice and decided to sign in here im gonna explain a bit about my relationship that im sure its not going well but i still love my partner in some kind of way.

Some Information about me.

Im a young grown lady that is pretty mature and intelligent, i always try to put positive energys into every situation and i also look behind the walls when we call it like that.

My Age: 18

My Boyfriends Age: 27

Relationship Date: 2 Yrs 6 Months

-

Let me Start:

I met my boyfriend outside and he came out of nowhere in my life it was like a straight connection that bond us (weird thing) i recognized the first day already that he’s a narcissistic or either a psychopath because i know how people like that act and what their habits are. (i got few of some ways too but im more Positive Attracted instead of Evil)

We Understand Each Other by the first time of seeing each other it felt like we knew for years already

within the next dates i noticed a bunch of red flags on him like nonsense lying (i recognized myself that second, because thats how i used to be as a child)

However i was attracted to him because he felt so adventurous, while my life was going down around those times.

Before i start with the opposite of this relationship i want to clear out some notes

- He‘s Smart, and knows how to get what he want

- Hes a Risk Taker and doesnt hold back to do something very bad.

- He was in Jail for 11 Years, for every reason possible

- He‘s Grown but Immature at the same time

- He was letting me getting to know all his secrets and his REAL character with no fassade or mask, because over the whole time i tried getting into it because i knew exactly theirs something hiding behind it.

- He got a bunch of Traumas, His Dad Died, He Failed School because of ADHD

- All Relationships He was going through cheated on him or either left him

- Hes a VERY caring person not in a bad way (depends on what situations) but hes like possessive over me in a lovely way.

- I learned every single step about him and the way he acts always goes in a circle.

- I know his whole past and all his bad wounds.

(the relationship would basically go the way, „love,abuse,end“ but for me was it different because ive decided to study him since the start and hes the one whos craving for me im like his mother)

another weird point is HE TEACHED ME all his ways and how to be manipulative and all those other things but hey not in a bad way more like things or habits you need to KNOW to get through life he was right about some things.

through all this times i learned why he’s the way like that, i feel bad that his life went like this but he can be proud he still alive (the day i met him he was 1000% sure about killing hisself) and i always faced him with the truth and he learned to be kind of honest he also changes for me in a very slowly process, he stopped on street wants to have a normal life (because how i said im the opposition of him and im studying medicine) 

-

He Tatted My Name On his Face BIG

He never hit me, (he used to abusive his relationships before badly) When we was on the state where he exploded he left the room cold down and came back. 

I learned a lot over the whole relationship and we started to put positivity out because we both noticed negativty doesnt bring us up.

Hes a polytoxic we went through multiple drugs and withdrawals. (I was on medication before already for Anxiety & Stress )

He‘s a Diagnosed Psychopath 

And im Too, i just didn’t grew those evil strings because i grew up around good people, and i always been a lovely person.

were both are kind of exact the same, anti social, alone the difference is i got empathy and he doesn’t 

since bad things in my relationship doesnt bother me anymore, and i dont give a s*** about it its kind of strange everything is going well atm

Anyways i could write a book about this but i got a simple question 

He cages my life and my decisions in 

at the same time im allowed to do everything 

hes overprotective and obsessed 

he loves me and would kill him or me would I left.

He TOLD ME all his WAYS, and What he was doing with me (I dont want to hurt you, but it will make you stronger)

that’s true too..^

He Emotional Manipulated Me in a positive way but still to get his definition of the girl he wants.

I dont Fear him im more scared to do something he would be mad of for example 

„going out to chill with a male friend“ 

for this one he would kill me^ ;)

„walking home late“

note: im a masculine friend kinda typ with a extreme feminine personality. cheating or anything like that is a big NO for me because i got raised having one relationship til my death.

(IM NOT ROMANTICISING TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS, Im just used to the same habits thats why it doesn’t bother me)

Can 2 Psychopaths live together their whole life without going crazy one day?

Or Should i Break Up? Lol

Or Should i Play the Game Different?

Can someone give me some advices im really lost my life is boring and i feel like a freaking zombie. my feelings dreams or needs are IRRELEVANT 

Hes Lying Every Second His Meaning towards this „Every Lie Can Be True“

excuse my english its not my first language 

Edited by melinahx
1 hour ago, melinahx said:

My Age: 18M.MyBoyfriends Age: 27R.RelationshipDate: 2 Yrs 6 Months

He was in Jail for 11 Years, for every reason possible

Did you run away from home? You were dating him since age 15?

You seem to wonder if an excon is a good choice.

Well ask yourself why you're not going to university, pursuing a career, getting involved in friends, family, interests hobbies, sports and other more productive pursuits.

You seem to know only one thing and that is that much of the prison population has antisocial personality disorder.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1
  • Author
40 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Well ask yourself why you're not going to university, pursuing a career, getting involved in friends, family, interests hobbies, sports and other more productive pursuits.

You seem to know only one thing and that is that much of the prison population has antisocial personality disorder.

I kind of ran away from home because my parents were emotional manipulating me aswell, my mom was a narcissistic i just couldn’t stand her anymore and my das was tripping everyday.

I just felt dead around those times and when i met him my life kind of changed to the positive (i got a good connection to my parents too)

Yes i were 15.

Im going to the university at the moment, i just feel dead as a person

I would like to have friends but most people i know are wrong, and false friends 

I can talk to every kind of personalitys

but the people i would consider friends are ONLY anti social & intelligent people.

My goal is being a surgeon. 

im being honest with you most people i hang around with are people who criminal or attempted murders.

Edited by melinahx
  • Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

to the „ran away“ thing im not trying to sugercoat anything here because its unknown anyways, around those times i had daily break outs of going crazy and trying to stab my whole family, they got on my nerves badly. When i got into a psychiatric hospital i came out the next day because the psychologist  believed i got no disorders at all because ive been in there helping out those other people. ( i wouldn’t share personal information if i didnt need any help)

btw. MY psychologist told me i’d be 25 in my head already when i were 15 i used to hang with older people only. 

i couldn’t stand people my age

Edited by melinahx
10 minutes ago, melinahx said:

i had daily break outs of going crazy and trying to stab my whole family, 

When i got into a psychiatric hospital ive been in there helping out those other people.

Ok, just follow the advice of the doctors.