Why do some lesbian women that seen a woman that is straight and tried to change her into a lesbian?

this happens to me twice on a dating site for disabled. just because it said straight on my profile and looking for men. she was looking for women. I knew she was lesbian but why did try sent me a message. yep this lesbian women also has a learning disability. do lesbian women think they change a straight woman into lesbian. I always know that I had been attracted to men.

Plenty of women identify as straight, but some find that they like women to some degree; i.e., they're bisexual to some degree.  They've just never thought about it or been in a situation where they were tempted to test the waters, so to speak.  We've been in the swinger community for many years, and I've seen this "change" happen before my eyes several times at some of the parties when a bi woman persuaded a supposedly straight woman to try a kiss.  They found they liked it, and a LOT more than that too, and it was lasting.  I've also seen it not change someone - my wife is one of those; she's has no interest in women in that way.  Anyway, you can't blame someone for trying, because it sometimes works, but they need to back off if you say you're not interested.

• Author

it happens me twice .it was online dating site. I have always been attracted to a man .I have never been attracted to any women at all .  it yes the women did have a learning disabities .

If she found you attractive, she may have thought, "what the heck - I might as well reach out and give this a shot." There are also a lot of people who are bisexual.  It doesn't mean that she's trying to turn you into a lesbian.  

• Author
32 minutes ago, NuevoYorko said:

If she found you attractive, she may have thought, "what the heck - I might as well reach out and give this a shot." There are also a lot of people who are bisexual.  It doesn't mean that she's trying to turn you into a lesbian.  

it happen more then once .my   experience  with women in past hasn't been very good .some were very jealous and got threaten .been cyberbully by women . I just find it very weird for a woman who is lesbian .yes she does have two account one male account and one female account with same name on both profile .

2 hours ago, Candacesims said:

it happen more then once .my   experience  with women in past hasn't been very good .some were very jealous and got threaten .been cyberbully by women . I just find it very weird for a woman who is lesbian .yes she does have two account one male account and one female account with same name on both profile .

That's a catfish.  Who knows whether it's a man, woman, lesbian, straight, anything else.  Just ignore it.

• Thanks 1
Cookiesandough

Because because they think you are hot. 

Edit or they are a catfish or spam bot 

Edited by Shortskirtslonglashes
  • Author
7 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Ask your mom to help you set up your dating apps with better screening criteria.

My mother doesn't understand anything about online dating