All she said was, I don't want to know.

37 minutes ago, Millennial said:

If one is easily shocked at prostitution, they may struggle with London nightlife for example (or even daylife!).

He doesn't live in London, he lives in a small town probably in the middle of nowhere.
He has a business there and no doubt a reputation as a decent family man to maintain.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, elaine567 said:

He doesn't live in London, he lives in a small town probably in the middle of nowhere.
He has a business there and no doubt a reputation as a decent family man to maintain.

I said that this seems to be a matter greatly related to location with regards to legal consequences and attitudes.

Naturally one cannot really recommend something that is considered a very serious illegal offence, even if it is not considered so elsewhere.

Though I wonder what exactly is the appeal of America. Seems rather draconian/authoritarian in laws for the person and laws for businesses too based on state, and with a lot of instability. The guy says that he is starting to look outwards with his business interests, which also seems related to a new possible found freedom on his part.

People have suggested moving to him, and I would suggest spreading wings further too. Otherwise set up businesses which keep you on the move or take a tonne of vacations. That's what my friend's dad did. Very successful guy in a miserable marriage, greatly expanded his business, set up business in a half dozen countries, paid off the wife, remarried. Quite an awesome guy.

Hence I really don't think it's wise to trudge along in an unhappy marriage and going on some dating websites looking for people to accept that, or to accept some sort of low limitations placed on you by the expectations of others.

2 minutes ago, Millennial said:

I really don't think it's wise to trudge along in an unhappy marriage and going on some dating websites looking for people to accept that, 

Agree, married people don't belong on sites intended for singles.

However there are specific sites for married people/cheaters.