She rejected me and asked to be friends but has not contacted me (i always started the convo)

I was going out with this girl. I thought of it as dating. After a Montt she saidnshe wanted to be friends only. I kept going out with her anyway.

The thing is. Always on her terms. I always paid. Inwas the one texting, asking, giv8ng her attention and well.. Chasing. Shebdid what i thought signals thatbshe was opening Up and being more personal. 

Well... I tried to kiss her and she just turned her head. We parted ways and after thatbshe texted me she just wanted to be ftiend though she appreciated me and all i have done for her but she wanted for us to be a bit distant for a while.

So.. I went from texting her daily to zero. From always flattering her on social media to nothing. Pretty much from being my priority yo not be. I guess i thought if she really wanted to be friends and she was the one getting all the attention and if she really cared she would contact me ... She hasnt

This time anyway i was thinking that even if de keep being friends... I mean.. She never makes space for me.. Seems like just the time she just has to spare. I am in no way a priority. Always going out yo her places, her times, just if she has nothing else to do. She goes put with every guy friend that may ask her (and most likely pay) and also having tripa and s*** with them. 

So. I guess i feel bad about not contacting her but.. She hasnt either. She keeps checking año my posts.. But has not contacted me. I feel bad she might think i just wanted sex, but i was offering and wanted true love and relationship. What do i do.

Sorry this happened. Unfortunately some people don't come right out and tell you they're not interested.

They string you along or give you the "let's be friends" routine. AKA the friendzone.

Step back, delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

Start talking to and meeting other women.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Exalways said:

What do i do.

You let her go, and realize that being friends isn't going to work. 

She isn't interested in you that way and should have drawn better boundaries earlier. However, she has drawn the boundary now so it's best to stop communication with her so you can work on finding a girl who does reciprocate your interest. 

• Like 1

What you do is learn that "let's be friends" is a white lie.  It doesn't mean that the person actually wants to be your friend.  It means that they want you to go away because they don't have romantic feelings for you but they are trying to soften the blow & they are hoping for a lack of drama.  What they want is that you will be civil, say hello politely if you accidently bump into them in public, & that you won't cause a scene.  It does not mean that they want to see you, talk to you, catch up with you, share life details with you, or remember you on your birthday.  

When you try to be "friends" with somebody you have romantic feelings for when those feelings are not returned you are an orbiter.  You are not even a real friend.  You are the kid with your nose pressed up against the candy store window in longing for something you can't have.  Hanging around like that does not make you the loyal puppy who eventually gets loved; it makes you seem pathetic & less desirable. 

Your best move is to fade away & have a fabulous life.  

• Like 1
On 12/31/2020 at 3:24 AM, Exalways said:

I was going out with this girl. I thought of it as dating. After a Montt she saidnshe wanted to be friends only. I kept going out with her anyway.

The thing is. Always on her terms. I always paid. Inwas the one texting, asking, giv8ng her attention and well.. Chasing. Shebdid what i thought signals thatbshe was opening Up and being more personal. 

Well... I tried to kiss her and she just turned her head. We parted ways and after thatbshe texted me she just wanted to be ftiend though she appreciated me and all i have done for her but she wanted for us to be a bit distant for a while.

So.. I went from texting her daily to zero. From always flattering her on social media to nothing. Pretty much from being my priority yo not be. I guess i thought if she really wanted to be friends and she was the one getting all the attention and if she really cared she would contact me ... She hasnt

This time anyway i was thinking that even if de keep being friends... I mean.. She never makes space for me.. Seems like just the time she just has to spare. I am in no way a priority. Always going out yo her places, her times, just if she has nothing else to do. She goes put with every guy friend that may ask her (and most likely pay) and also having tripa and s*** with them. 

So. I guess i feel bad about not contacting her but.. She hasnt either. She keeps checking año my posts.. But has not contacted me. I feel bad she might think i just wanted sex, but i was offering and wanted true love and relationship. What do i do.

you did to her all what women/girls want from a man, she's simply not interested . you will find a women that would appreciate that, believe me!

• Author
20 hours ago, d0nnivain said:

What you do is learn that "let's be friends" is a white lie.  It doesn't mean that the person actually wants to be your friend.  It means that they want you to go away because they don't have romantic feelings for you but they are trying to soften the blow & they are hoping for a lack of drama.  What they want is that you will be civil, say hello politely if you accidently bump into them in public, & that you won't cause a scene.  It does not mean that they want to see you, talk to you, catch up with you, share life details with you, or remember you on your birthday.  

When you try to be "friends" with somebody you have romantic feelings for when those feelings are not returned you are an orbiter.  You are not even a real friend.  You are the kid with your nose pressed up against the candy store window in longing for something you can't have.  Hanging around like that does not make you the loyal puppy who eventually gets loved; it makes you seem pathetic & less desirable. 

Your best move is to fade away & have a fabulous life.  

The thing is she did share personal stuff. Even crying for some stuff when telling me (though she refused me taking her hand), pictures with her family, etc.

She has this mindset in which she says eveybody just want to have sex with her ( IDid i mention she has thounsands of social media followers.. You knownwhat kind of posts she goes... Guess you get the buyers for what you well) i actually never tried anything phony, but even with a kiss she just backed.

Still she keeps checking my IG stories. Posting s*** that i see as bait for me to reply. Though could be just her just seeking attention. Im never tagged or anything so i dont take it as of it was for me. I feel if i reply to that she would just go back to thinking she can ask me for anything and go out to pay for her again.

She is disingenuous & attention seeking.  Accept her "friendship" at your own risk.  It will always be a 1 way street:  you give & she takes.