Why is being very direct is turn off?

can't tell the different between being direct and being very direct. when I dislike a person. I always say on my body language and my voice will change. with people with learning to do not understand when a person is playing hard to get since they seem to find direct people better. I always find harder to be less direct since it been always in my nature and strict when it comes to dating. cheater will never get anywhere with me , same thing with fckboi, same with player. they will be blocked and report.    

I prefer straight up succinct sincere communication over candy-coated or overly verbose communication.

However it's important to apply tact. This means being honest without being hostile.

• Author

what the different being hostile and not being hostile and which one works . this doesn't make any sense at all .

lt makes sense , you just don't get it yet.  On the other hand though l can well understand some women needing to be pretty damn direct about it with some of the pushy or clueless guys out there.

Funny , the way you described your way in the first post though yeah , l've seen that in women plenty of times. No not women l'd be chasing l'm spoken for anyway , butttt just in observation yet sometimes the guy's still persisting , feel like taking him aside and just sayin wtf !

• Like 2