Anxiety is getting the best of me about my relationship.

Blade peterson

I could be sitting there happy thinking about my girlfriend thinking to myself dang she is so beautiful. After I say this a little voice in the back of my head goes “ no she’s no she’s ugly you don’t really like her”. But I do think she is beautiful she the prettiest girl in the world. To me no one can compare to her. I’m fighting against myself. I’m able to tell when it’s me thinking or the other thoughts. I know that they aren’t true. But after hearing these so many times it really tears you down. You start doubting if you really love your girlfriend or like her. I need help can someone please give me advice before it’s too late. Btw I have been reading very many different websites. The thing is I’m doubting myself. Because I have been hurt so much. I’m not trusting myself. 

trident_2020

Given the high number of posts and threads you've started about the problems you're having with the relationship I think it's best you just call it quits.

• Author
Blade peterson
52 minutes ago, trident_2020 said:

Given the high number of posts and threads you've started about the problems you're having with the relationship I think it's best you just call it quits.

But I don’t wanna quit. I’m not giving up on us.