Is no contact the best after a few month of dating and being rejected?

I dated.. I guess.. A girl and she pretty early on she said she wanted to be friends. We kept going out but she started sharing very personal stuff, expexting my texts every day and such things. I thought those were signs we where. Getting soemwhere so i tried to kiss her and she rejected me. She again said o ly friend and we should take distance for a while.

So i did. No texts every day. No chexking social media. Nothing. She started posting things like "being indiferent not being love" and things like that. Which is odd since she was the one rejecting me.

Now. She has like +15k followers and i dont think she will contact me since she is used to being chased. And also que stopped following me but didnt remove me as follower. And yes.. Maybe those posts are not even because le for me.

I feel like an a hole for not contacting her but yo be honesto when going out with her i felt i was not a priority and she always expected me to pay. Maybe off topic but well. The thing is i do feel bad hoy contacting her but again i feel like she only wants attention.. Like real attention not social media one.

Is it the best way? To go no contact if we where "dating" for a few month and walking away? 

NC isn't about making somebody miss you so they come back.  Absence does not make the heart grow fonder.  NC helps you heal.

She was using you, not dating you.  If she wouldn't kiss you, then you weren't dating.

Unfollow her & go find yourself a real relationship.  You need to disconnect on social media to be NC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She said she only wanted to be friends from day one you simply refused to accept it. Even now you refer to it as dating. It wasn’t. As far as going NC and other questionable strategies to try to get her to change her mind? Forget it. The most you’ll ever be to get is a friend and that will be torture for you. 

• Like 1
  • Author
35 minutes ago, trident_2020 said:

She said she only wanted to be friends from day one you simply refused to accept it. Even now you refer to it as dating. It wasn’t. As far as going NC and other questionable strategies to try to get her to change her mind? Forget it. The most you’ll ever be to get is a friend and that will be torture for you. 

I am aware of what you say. I tried being friends and at the end i thought she had changed her mindm. That was my mistake.

I have not contacted her hot because of manipulation or estrategy. She asked to be distant for a while. And im not trying to change her mind. Im trying to change mine. It just thrwos me off that she might think in doing it to be an ahole. 

dramafreezone
3 hours ago, Exalways said:

I dated.. I guess.. A girl and she pretty early on she said she wanted to be friends. We kept going out but she started sharing very personal stuff, expexting my texts every day and such things. I thought those were signs we where. Getting soemwhere so i tried to kiss her and she rejected me. She again said o ly friend and we should take distance for a while.

So i did. No texts every day. No chexking social media. Nothing. She started posting things like "being indiferent not being love" and things like that. Which is odd since she was the one rejecting me.

Now. She has like +15k followers and i dont think she will contact me since she is used to being chased. And also que stopped following me but didnt remove me as follower. And yes.. Maybe those posts are not even because le for me.

I feel like an a hole for not contacting her but yo be honesto when going out with her i felt i was not a priority and she always expected me to pay. Maybe off topic but well. The thing is i do feel bad hoy contacting her but again i feel like she only wants attention.. Like real attention not social media one.

Is it the best way? To go no contact if we where "dating" for a few month and walking away? 

Doesn't sound to me that you two were ever dating.  You appear to be firmly entrenched in the friendzone.  Move on, date other women. 

Don't have to go "no contact" but I would not call her.  If she wants to call you be cordial and ask her out.  If she says she just wants to be friends tell her that you don't want that, and if she changes her mind to give you a call.  One of two things will happen, she will eventually either say yes to a date or she will stop calling.  Either way you have your answer.

• Author
49 minutes ago, dramafreezone said:

Doesn't sound to me that you two were ever dating.  You appear to be firmly entrenched in the friendzone.  Move on, date other women. 

Don't have to go "no contact" but I would not call her.  If she wants to call you be cordial and ask her out.  If she says she just wants to be friends tell her that you don't want that, and if she changes her mind to give you a call.  One of two things will happen, she will eventually either say yes to a date or she will stop calling.  Either way you have your answer.

Ir just "became" no contact. Since she said just friends i just didnt reach out and gave her the regular attention i give yo ... Everyone.

But she never texted me. So.. It tunerd in n9 contact since i see she doesnt even text to know how im doing or anything.

dramafreezone

Well, that's even more reason to move on.  She doesn't text or call you.  She apparently has no interest at all.  You deserve someone that's interested in you.

9 hours ago, Exalways said:

. It just thrwos me off that she might think in doing it to be an ahole. 

She's probably not giving it nearly as much thought as you are.

• Like 1

She doesn't think you are staying away to be an A-hole.  She knows it's because that it the most healthy thing for you.

Friends doesn't mean a close interaction here.  It means no drama & being polite if you bump into each other. 

I would delete and block her from all your social media and messaging apps. Not to convey any sort of message, but to move forward in peace.

• Like 1