Lately I have been mean to my girlfriend. I feel like she's changed but she doesn't think she has. She's been annoying me more often. I don't think I have lost feelings.

• Author
George Gracie
5 hours ago, Trail Blazer said:

Do you get bored easily?  I mean, in general life?  Do you seek constant stimulation from your environment and the people around you?

I guess I want to know if this problem is about your girlfriend, or is it really about you and things you need to work on for yourself.

I mean sometimes yeah not really much to do.

• Author
George Gracie
5 hours ago, Perdu said:

Feeling hot and cold about someone that you find so amazing, may indicate that your mood swings have nothing to do with her, but with you and you should investigate that.

If you didn't have them before dating her, then they may be a sign of being on a rebound. You may not be ready to be in love yet, no matter how beautiful or smart this girl is. It's just too soon for you and you should accept that and let her go. It's the decent thing to do.

But I want her in my life. I want to be with her.

• Author
George Gracie
19 hours ago, basil67 said:

OK, so when you're being rude to her, what are you feeling inside at the time?

Nothing just pure nothing.

20 minutes ago, George Gracie said:

But I want her in my life. I want to be with her.

Wanting something doesn't mean that you are capable at handling it, at this point. The timing doesn't seem good, you mentioned in an early post that you have a recent break up and you are still think about your ex. These are clear signs that you did not process yet your former relationship. That's normal, nothing to be scared about. 

I know it sucks to get over a break up and dating someone new right away seems likes a great idea, but it's not. It only keeps you from dealing with your issues and can hurt your new girlfriend. Nobody should be used as a buffer and be trated hot and cold just because their partner is not consistent with their feelings. 

If you don't want to lose her, maybe you should talk to her, be honest about how you feel and ask for some time to figure out your moods. I would definitely respect a man for being open about that, instead of figuring out on my own that he may be use me.

3 hours ago, George Gracie said:

Nothing just pure nothing.

So you're rude to her for absolutely no reason?  

I'll try a different approach: What kind of things are you saying and what happened before you said it?

• 2 weeks later...

Just bear in mind that if you are rude to her, this beautiful and smart girl might just well decide she's had enough of that and walk.