I NEED IDEAS ABOUT VALENTINES GIFT

It's difficulty to say "This is the One,You to pick". Because, you and him and we all are human, Person to person it's totally favor is changed.

But you can guess a perfect one, Why? You're the actual person who has experience 6 months around him..

Take a time for think like him, You can getting an idea anyone else.

Happy Lemming
5 hours ago, estelle41 said:

He also like Anything outdoors...

Are you near a "Big 5 Sporting Goods", maybe a gift card from there.  They have all manner of outdoor stuff from tents to thick warm hiking socks.

I got a really nice Coleman tent from there (on sale)...

7 hours ago, estelle41 said:

My boyfriend is so simple but it’s hard to shop for him. He loves anime.
He also like Anything outdoors, Traveling, Surfing, Movies, Football

You have been together about 6 months & this is your 1st V-day together.  His love of all the above makes him easy to shop for.  He has lots of interests.  

A t-shirt combining anime & love seems like the perfect fit.  Hiking socks with hearts for the outdoors.  A subscription to a travel magazine so you two can dream about your next trip together once lock downs end.  A can of SexWax for his surf board.  A framed movie poster of his favorite film.  (if you frame it yourself it will be affordable).  Any thing with his his favorite football team on it.  I like the fanatics store -- great prices fast shipping.  

Edited by d0nnivain
Cookiesandough

A body pillow lol 

8 hours ago, estelle41 said:

He loves anime.

Or cosplay as his fave character 😏

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Shortskirtslonglashes said:

Or cosplay as his fave character 😏

that could get expensive