Why do I seem to find a lesbian on a dating site that I have tried for looking for men only but all I got was message by lesbian women ?

the dating site was called dating.com and think it was scammed one . all the message I got from  other women looking for other women . some of these women were very overly sexuality only to myself through message or chat . it made me felt so uncomfortable that I delete that profile because I was looking for men only . I don't understand this at all . I don't think I look like a lesbian. Likewise, I just look like a normal woman.

Edited by Candacesims

It sound like you accidentally advertised in Women looking for women.  And lesbians come in all kinds of looks and sizes - some are very feminine.

• Like 1

Make sure you review and reset your criteria.

Use a site like eHarmony. Thier matching system is heterosexual. They have another site for same sex dating.

Why complain? Use heterosexual dating apps and settings.

• Author
2 hours ago, basil67 said:

It sound like you accidentally advertised in Women looking for women.  And lesbians come in all kinds of looks and sizes - some are very feminine.

I put my as women and was looking for men . it doesn't say anything about looking for women on profile I did check, and I got was women messaging me . 

• Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Make sure you review and reset your criteria.

Use a site like eHarmony. Thier matching system is heterosexual. They have another site for same sex dating.

Why complain? Use heterosexual dating apps and settings.

I through you have paid for eHarmony. 

1 minute ago, Candacesims said:

I through you have paid for eHarmony. 

Yes, use pay sites for better screening and quality. Get a nice profile and pics together. Answer the matching questions and sign up. Look for discounts, free trials, etc. 

People on paid sites may not annoy or harass you as much as free sites that any scammers, trolls, weirdos etc.can hop on in a nanosecond.