What types of men should I avoid so that I'm no longer treated badly

• Author
1 minute ago, Candacesims said:

nobody is nice to me even know that alway be kinda an they always cause the drama

I was kinda 

• Author
3 minutes ago, trident_2020 said:

When you call people stupid you create your own drama.

i didn't even start the drama and always them not me

• Author
Just now, trident_2020 said:

Maybe you need to think more about what you're saying to people and how you say it.

already did and still nothing

It takes time. Just make extra sure you aren't using negative words when you talk to people, try to be positive and look for the good things not the bad.

• Author

It takes time. Just make extra sure you aren't using negative words when you talk to people, try to be positive and look for the good things not the bad.

I also don't but doesn't get me anywhere but fake people

Not sure what you  mean about fake people, but most of us are rather guarded until we get to know someone.

So you might be meeting people that don't know you enough to be comfortable.

Or they take advantage of you, such as having sex, and then you don't hear from them again. If this is what's happening then learn to say no when a guy you hardly know is trying for sex.

• Author

Not sure what you  mean about fake people, but most of us are rather guarded until we get to know someone.

So you might be meeting people that don't know you enough to be comfortable.

Or they take advantage of you, such as having sex, and then you don't hear from them again. If this is what's happening then learn to say no when a guy you hardly know is trying for sex.

this isuse since I have a learnig disabities and hate since i can' find anyone that will not fake it and they always taken advange of me