in denial

Ive been seeing this guy for almost a year now, we are not boyfriend and girlfriend so he as well as I can do whatever we want. We talked to each other every day, until recently He doesnt call me anymore, unless I call him which I dont really do anymore. My question is, In the beginning he told me how much he liked me bla bla I know he cares for me, he obviously doesnt want to be bothered with me anymore, and I dont understand why, yes, there could be and probably is someone else, but I just dont understand if he doesnt want to be bothered and everyone is telling me to stop calling him, How can I do that when its not like we were in a serious relationship, and its not like hes cheating on me or that we had a fight. I can not just leave him alone and act like I dont care, he knows how much I care for him, and I know he cares for me, and doesnt want to hurt me. So what should I do?????? Its killing me, to accept that if I dont call him, then I will never talk to him again, for really no reason at all.

He may care for you, or at least that's what you want to believe, but not enough to call you to see how you're doing.

Your definition of "caring" needs major modification.

By not calling you, he is sending you a clear message. Leave him alone and go forward with your life.

This has happened to me many times. Friends go dark and disappear from my life for no apparent reason. I don't really know why but it happens, it's just a part of life, and we have to try to deal with it.

I suppose that when people we love disappear from sight, it's because the universe wants us to open up to new friendships, new experiences, and new opportunities. Of course, that doesn't make it any less painful when people write us off.

Just don't take it personally. It happens every day in every part of the world and it's something we may never understand.

One thing you can't do and you shouldn't try...that's trying to force a friendship to continue when it wants to die. Just celebrate the times it was great. That's why it's so important to live each moment to the fullest and enjoy every minute of positive experience. That way, you at least know you got the most out of those moments when they exist no longer.